009.

INARA

INARA

I WOKE UP and groaned at how bright it was in my room. My head was pounding and my mouth was really dry. I looked down and seen the pretty blonde hair girl, laying on top of me, clearly knocked out. A part of me completely forgot she had spent the night last night. I picked up my phone next to me, seeing it was twelve in the afternoon. This is the latest i've woken up in a while.

I just stared down at Paige, completely ignoring my headache and cotton mouth. She looked so peaceful sleeping that I didn't even want to wake her up. I rubbed her head, feeling her soft hair glide against my hands. Her hair was so soft and healthy, it was like I was stroking a cloud.

Memories of last night started fading my mind, causing me to let out the most frustrating groan. Unfortunately the sudden sound and movement woke up a sleepy Paige. "Sorry." My hoarse voice echoed throughout the room. Paige sat up with a scrunched up face, clearly feeling a bit of a hangover.

"It's okay." She sighed, picking up her phone, checking the time. She rolled her eyes, throwing down her phone and throwing her body back down to the mattress, making me smile a little. "I have such a huge headache." She whined.

"Me too." I sighed, "Let me get up. I'll get us some water and Ibuprofen." I tried to get up but Paige sat back up and stared at me for a second, face still scrunched up as hard as possible. "What?" I kind of side eyed her.

"You're so pretty." She said, making my face flush, "Even freshly woken up with a hangover. Just so gorgeous." She said before falling back over onto the bed.

I let out a small laugh, trying not to laugh to hard so I don't worsen my headache, "Thank you, Paige." I said as I got up, going to grab the things I promised her. I slowly made my way out my bedroom door, down the hallway and into the kitchen. I yawned as I opened a drawer and got a jar of Ibuprofen out.

I grabbed two water bottles but I instantly opened one, downing the whole thing. I was so thirsty. That was one thing I hated about drinking because once you wake up, your mouth was so dry. I threw thr bottle away and grabbed another one, finally heading back to my room. I passed my parents on the air mattress and Domali spread out on the couch. I also heard TikToks from Noelani's room so I knew that she was up.

From the looks of it, everybody had a wild night. All those messages my parents sent me last night at the bar led me to believe they had got their drink on when we weren't home.

"Hey, Paige. You good?" I kind of whispered, closing my room door softly so I wouldn't wake anyone up.

Paige still laid there, looking half dead but she had nodded. "So. Thirsty." She groaned.

I laughed and joined her once again on the bed, "Here. I got you some medicine and a water." I tried to hand it to her. She sat up and grabbed it before yawning, "Thank you." She said.