012.

okay this chapter is actually interesting chile

INARA

IT HAD BEEN THREE DAYS since the EPSY awards and the live with Paige and she and I have barely talked. She's just been so busy and it was kind of frustrating me but I wasn't trying to be unsupportive so I was trying to force myself to understand. She had texted me a few times, updating me on what she was doing.

I started to think about if this whole thing wouldn't even work out. I mean, I didn't even know what we were. We still yet to talk about it and honestly, I don't think Paige cares that much. At the point I wouldn't even call this the talking stage because we weren't even..you know..talking. She has a pretty busy schedule but I don't fit into it. And sorry, but, I do like getting my attention.

I sat in my bed contemplating if I should text her or not. At the same time I didn't want to seem so uptight. I sighed, letting go of my pride and shooting Paige a quick text.

P boogers🐰

Hey. I was wondering if you wanted to Ft?
Delivered

It's kind of a bad time😭 i'll call you in a few

She sent that text pretty quickly. The quickest she's texted back in a while. I sighed, leaving her on read. My read receipts weren't even on but I turned them on just so she could see that I left her on read. I couldn't help but to be petty but I felt like she was lying to me. Azzi had still been gone and was with Paige.

I shook my head, getting up and putting on some gym clothes. Aaliyah came up to visit the school and she asked if I wanted to shoot a couple hoops at the gym. I immediately said yes because I hadn't seen Aaliyah in so long and I definitely missed her. We were really close when we were both playing for Uconn.

I put my hair in a high messy ponytail tail and put a few pimple patches on my face, attempting to cover and heal some acne I had. I kind of looked a mess but I wasn't tripping because Aaliyah had definitely seen me worse than this. I was wearing a long sleeve uconn nike basketball shirt, a matching pair of men shorts with a pair of Sabrina 2 Conductors.

"You're going where?" Solana looked me up and down as I made my way to the front door.

"Aaliyah's back in town. Going to shoot some hoops with her at the gym." I said, turning around. "What time is it?" I asked her, making her look down at her phone.

"It's four o'clock." She said, making me nod.

"Okay she's definitely outside. I'm riding with her. I'll see you guys later. I love y'all!" I yelled before closing the front door.