Eighteen

"This is all your fault!"

"Now, now, Ms. Hart, Orion just told us that he did it to protect her" 

Headmaster Felix defands you, but Aphrodite doesn't have it and continues to attack you with words. 

"You are a horrible influence just like your parents" she accuses. 

"Horrible influence... just like my parents?" you repeat, each word carrying an edge of disbelief.

You meet Aphrodite's defiant glare, your pulse quickening with irritation.

"My parents have nothing to do with this," you retort.

A scoff comes from Aphrodite.

"Oh, please, it's no secret. Your family is a stain on this school's community."

You chuckles, rubbing the edge of your nose at her false claim.

"Are you sad that my daddy rejected you?" you point out, remembering what her son told you.

"Excuse me?" she sneers out.

Felix leans forward, now interested in the conversation more then before.

"You know my father isn't a bully, he always saw others for what they are"

"Another word and I'm going to fail you"

Felix doesn't let her threat slide off.

Because he is a man of justice

No, it's actually because your mom, Eloise, made him promise to take care of you the last time she was here.

"Now, let's control our emotions, both of you. We're here to discuss the incident, not delve into personal history."

He glances at Aphrodite, his gaze and voice turning firm.

"Please continue with a civil tone."

"You are defanding her?" Aphrodite asks in disbelief.

"Ms. Hart, I suggest you control yourself," Felix said, his stern tone cutting through the room.

"Threatening to fail Ms. (L/N) is also completely unacceptable."

The woman is about to explode from the sight of the headmaster taking your side.

"You can go now, Ms. Hart, and check on your son at the nurse's office, I wish to speak to (Y/n) alone"

The woman leaves the office, with steam coming out of her ears.

The doors of the office close on Aphrodite, her angry stomps fading away into the distance as Felix remains seated behind his desk, rubbing his temples.

He turns to face you now that the woman is gone, his gaze serious. 

"Theseus and Maximilian were the ones-"

"Defending themselves, Orion attacked Theseus first then Maximilian tried to defend his friend"

Before you could argue with that, suddenly Dante enters the office.

Felix raises a questioning eyebrow at his son, confused at why he is here.

"Is there something wrong?"

Dante looked like he has ran all the way to here, as his cheeks are red, and is out of breath. 

"Someone got murdered!"