-𝔊𝔬𝔬𝔡𝔫𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱?-

Okay just to let you know from the start there is going to be a lot of smut in this chapter.. uhm so good luck😭 I mean have fun!

You climb into bed with Dallas, you are a bit shy to get close to him, your shoulders are touching. He smirks and looks at you.Thanks for letting me stay the night, doll.". You smile. "no problem." It is very quiet until Dallas breaks the silence "so.. are you still a virgin?" He says while chuckling. "Uh... no?" You say while shifting around in bed. "That does not sound so convincing sweetie." He says while putting an arms round your body. You giggle and admit that she is a virgin. "Seriously? Why don't I just take that from you?" (Typical dally behavior) you blush heavily, and look up at him. He smirks and puts his finger on your chin, pulling you into a kiss. You kiss back happily. Dally slides a hand down your thigh, while caressing your sensitive spots. You kiss his neck while he slips off your shirt. "So, you are okay with me taking it?" He says while caressing your body. "Mhm." You respond. He tugs at your shorts, wanting them to be removed. You slip them off of your body and kiss back hungrily. He takes off his shirt to reveal his toned body. You sit on his lap and he smirks. He caresses your thigh and rips the panties you have on, off of yourself. He made sure to wear his rings, so you can feel the coldness of them brush over your sensitive clit as he finger-fucks you. A few moans escape your mouth as he shoves his fingers inside of you. "Dal~" you moan as he shoves them deeper inside. "You're moaning already, we just started darling." He says while finishing you, moans and gasps escape as you hit climax. He smirks and set you on his lap. You trace the outline of his hard cock. And unzip his pants, you take out his dick and suck and jerk him off. He grunts and groans. "Y/N.. holy shit!!" He says while cumming. He breathes heavily and kisses you. "I need more." He says, while taking off his jeans and throwing them to the side. He places you against the headboard and crawls over to you as he teases you. "You ready?" He asks with his puppy dog eyes. "Yes." You say confidently. He slowly trusts into you while you moan softly. You hold onto his shoulders while he holds the headboard above of you. Shaky breaths and little grunts come from his mouth as he fucks you. After a while, he cums inside of you. You both are out of breath and he looks over at you. "Well that was fun." He says while smirking.

                  (You both cuddle to sleep)