-𝔊𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤-

You wake up and rub your eyes. You look around the room and see Dallas asleep on your chest. The memories from last night flood back into your head. You try to escape and use the restroom but he wakes up. "Hey hon. Where you going?" He says while sitting up. "I'm just using the restroom" you say. "Okay, be quick" he says while rubbing his eyes. You use the restroom and come back to him. He smirks and opens his arms for you to cuddle into him. He still has a mark from your attack yesterday. "How did you like last night?" He says while smirking. "I enjoyed it." You say with the biggest smile on your face. He moves a piece of hair from your face and smiles at you " you know-" *he gets interrupted by a knock at the door* "oh shit, my parents."  You say fast. "What?" He says. "Uh. Hide." You say while putting your clothes back on as fast as you can. Your parents tell you that breakfast is ready. You shut the door as fast as possible and grab dally and kiss him. "You have to go, but I'll see you tonight?" You say while practically pushing him out of the door. "Okay see you tonight doll." He says while exiting your window. You smile as you see him run on your lawn and leave the area. You sit on your bed and sigh and see that he forgot his leather jacket. You put it on and it smells like him. Beer and cigarettes, typical dally. You never thought you would fall for a greaser this easily. You grew up hating them and always wanting to be popular and "normal" maybe he is the thing she needs.