-𝔉𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔶 𝔰𝔢𝔢𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢-

You meet at his house around 9pm. You get on a tight silk dress which is black, which compliments you perfectly. You do your hair and makeup and put on some heels, and dallys leather jacket. He exits his house and he is blown away. "Holy shit you look good". He says while praising you. "I want you to meet the rest of the gang." He says smirking and pulling you in for a kiss. "Really? What happens if they don't like me?" You say. "They will love you sweetheart." He says sweetheart like 'sweet-hawrt.' You just admire his New York accent. You smile as he nips at your neck. He loves physical touch, and affection, you can tell from the ONE day you spent with him. You guys walk to the famous "Curtis" house. He tells you all about Soda, Darry, Pony, Johnny, Two-bit and Steve. You make your way to the door and he walks in. Everyone greets him with hugs or fighting. You walk into the house awkwardly. Dally stops messing around and introduces you to the gang. Some of them look weirded out by how your with Dallas? They all think you're too good for him. Oh well. You get to talk with the gang, you rember Johnny, when he stood up for you. While you sit on the couch with dally, he places you onto his lap. You smirk and his trails his hands up your thighs while talking to his friends. You are only focused on Dallas. He responds to Darry and looks at you while rubbing your back. "You comfortable doll?" He asks while looking deep into your eyes. You nod and he continues talking to the gang. He keeps on giving you affection in-front of his friends, so they your his.