LOVE ARROW ; 06

MISSION : CUPID IN LOVE
— ( strawberry milk )

The walk to your apartment was breezy, the light of the moon sparkled under you. If the moon had conscience, she would've noticed how small and mortal you are, yet so beautiful like her.

A long while ago, you were saved by a stranger, someone who's been on your mind since you left. It was like a fairytale, and he was your knight in shining armor.

You remember his hair, colored like a cherry, or maybe a rose. His eyes haunted you like a sweet nightmare, one that made you think you will never see him again, and that it was only a once in a lifetime moment.

Your keys clinked when you twisted your doorknob, leaving your thoughts behind to see the pictures of your childhood displayed on the floor across the entrance.

"Right... I forgot to unpack the rest of my stuff."

You loved taking pictures, the sentimental type who believes nothing is better at keeping memories than capturing it with a click. It was bittersweet, like your childhood.

"Oh! I've never seen this before!" You smiled when you took one picture that was almost hidden by a pile of other pictures, "Huh? What? It's... Torn."

Wiping the excess dust from the photograph, the scene was quite a sight. It was a little boy, grinning, and if it hadn't been torn, you gathered he was with someone, a girl, a girl who owned the name 'Y/n', perhaps?

The camera captured his happiness, holding a little trinket between his small fingers to show just how pretty it is. A small gift given to you as a sign of affection.

The boy was no longer in your memories, the only thing you could associate him with is the keychain.

A peach wood carved into a dainty heart, dangling lily of the valley beads attached to it with a red string. When he gave it with shaky hands, you remember the fast beating of your heart, like the one people say when they like someone: Their heart beats dance along with the butterflies that continue to flutter inside of them.

Then, when you looked above to smile at him, his face was a complete blur.

"Ha..." Laying down on the wooden floor as an act of comfort, you feel the weight of your eyelids falling down, and you wondered if the morning would be as beautiful as it was when you were given such a gift.

You guessed, maybe it is a wonderful start of the day to buy breakfast at a local bakery close to school, otherwise you wouldn't have seen Katsuki in all his glory.

"Katsuki...? Katsuki!" You call out his name in a gentle manner, when he perked up at the call of his name, you waved and gave him a smile when he turned around.

"What do you want?" Furrowing his eyebrows when he sses you walking towards him, you only shook your head before opening the chiller behind him to take a drink.

"Strawberry milk!"

You knew he meant the question about himself, so you mentally chuckled before running to the cashier, not before looking back to Katsuki, "Hey, let's walk to school together!"

"You keep sticking to me since you came here." Katsuki suddenly said to you in an interrogating manner, yet he holds this sort of comfort that conveys he is okay with it.

"I'm curious about you, that's all." You send him a cheeky smile.

"Curious? What the heck does that mean?" Looking at you bewildered, he opens the door for the both you, letting you walk out first before him.

"You don't seem like you like anyone, love even, but I want to prove to myself that I'm wrong about you," You look up at him, "No man is an island, y'know."

Even when you kept talking, you felt a happy relief in your heart that Katsuki was still a gentleman despite his rough exterior by opening the door for you.

A good trait to finding love: Be a gentleman, or a gentlewoman! (Guides from a cupid 101) — heart

"Idiot... You're an idiot for not remembering shit." Katsuki grips his hand inside his pocket, "Otherwise you would've known I ain't a fucking island."

It was silent after that, but it was a tolerable silence. To ease the atmosphere, you plunge straw inside your strawberry drink, bringing it towards him with a nudge.

"What are you doing?"

"Try it!"

Nudging it closer to him when you both stopped walking, he shot you a glare, "No."

"Please!" You say, "You don't seem like you haven't tried this before, it's really good!"

With enough puppy eyes to persuade him, he had enough and took the drink away from you rather roughly, taking a few sips when he began walking away from you.

"Tch." The sweet taste of strawberry and the creaminess of the texture wasn't so bad, if it weren't for your stupid eyes he wouldn't have the motives to drink it by himself.

"So? Do you like it?" You smile.

"No." Shoving the drink back to you, he puts his hands inside his pocket and tried to ignore your muffled chuckles before he snapped his head and exclaimed loudly.

"What are you laughin' at, huh!?" Despite that, you're still laughing when you held the empty box in your hands, giving a pretty smile that showed your teeth.

"You do like it!" Katsuki only turns his head, "There's no need to deny it, we can buy strawberry milk together again if you want!"

"Again?"

"Yeah!" Unknowingly syncing your footsteps together, you nod enthusiastically, "Come on, it'll be fun! Next time, we should buy a whole pack and drink all of it!"

Katsuki scoffed in amusement, you thought he would've declined what you said, but you went surprised when you heard him say:

"Don't go back on your word when we buy that shit tomorrow."

At first, you were stunned at his words, the second, your eyes softened as you admired him, walking behind him through the flight of stairs as you went giddy at the thought of tomorrow.

Now that you think about it, when you look at him, he looks quite familiar, with his spiky blond hair and pretty eyes, you've seen it somewhere. In a picture? In a memory?

Shaking your head, you take out your digicam and open it, scanning around the hallway before almost many identities surrounded your camera, showing so many love points in an overwhelming manner.

Suddenly, you feel your forehead hit something again, or more specifically, someone, or more specifically, Katsuki Bakugo. Again.

Rubbing your forehead, you were about to ask him what was wrong before you got stunned at the amount of students crowding the entire area around Class-1a.

So many squeals from the girls, along with notebooks opened and a pen, perhaps asking for an autograph from a certain someone.

Katsuki was eerily quiet, when you stood beside him, his eyes were in a grim expression, annoyed at the students who were blocking his path.

When the loud ruckus reached through all corners of the third building, a girl's high-pitched exclamation peaked your curiosity.

"The idol trainee is back!"

Mission : match-making for Bakugo Katsuki !

— ( cupid in love )
06 ; Katsuki Bakugo