Chapter 2

Drake says,
"It won't be a problem as long as it doesn't affect our case,, anyways.. Next...?" - he was indicating James to tell him the details about the next agent.

James got him and he continued,
"Liliana Mendoza, 25, from South America, at first she chooses to be a singer but afterward for some reason, she changed her occupation into an agent, doesn't have much experience but is focused and determined" - he completed.
Drake- that's good! At least, she won't be a troublemaker. But where is she?

Suddenly an unfamiliar person arrives in the room and says,
"I'm here!"

While taking everyone's attention she says, Seth looks at her and says,
"Oh! Well, we were talking about you!!" - he kinda flinched at her dressing style.

She was wearing an off-white color sweatpants and a black hoodie and an oversized jacket.. Well her hairstyle was even boyish yet attractive badass

"Nice to meet you Miss Mendoza" - Seth says while shaking his hand with her she replies formally "Same here"

And suddenly at that very moment, another character entered making the scene he was saying

"what the hell? Not a single girl yet?" - he says with a bit of frustration which takes everyone's attention present there. while Jax was making him calm down in a whisper voice,
"Jack, control!! It's office and sir is after you"

As soon as Jax made him realize he immediately went forward and handshake with him even before asking "Nice to meet you, sir, Jack here!!"

Mr. Drake flinched for the second time and awkwardly replied,
"W-well, nice to meet you too Mr. Jack"

After breaking the handshake Jack asked,
- just asking, is there no girl in your department?
Before Seth could say anything James replied,
"Who said? Here, meet your partner Miss Mendoza" - he shows Liliana afterwards, for the first time meeting.
For formality, she offers her right hand, "Hello! myself-"

She gets cut when Jack pulls her over a hug, including Liliana everyone remains dumbfounded while Jax snaps in his face from disappointment, it's not like he wasn't expecting something like this from him! After all, he is well aware of his friend's behavior!

"VERY NICE TO MEET YOU, BEAUTIFUL!!" - with that Jack broke the hug while carrying a flirty smile.
After blinking Liliana stays cool & calm, carrying her aura
"nice to meet you too"

Jax from aside pokes Jack and whispers in his ear, "Oy punk! Did you forget your manners? At least behave yourself in front of the head agent"
Although Seth flinched as it's a professional place he also tried to act normal, keeping his image. And what can he even expect from a playboy? Yet he had no clue that Jack would start right away, anyhow it's not a bother until it affects the case.

"I gotta go! James will send you the draft of this case also if you need to ask anything contact him! He is my right hand after all" - Seth approaches both Jack and Liliana, Liliana shakes her head while Jack seems not so interested and finally Seth leaves along with Jax but before leaving Jax tells Jack to not make any blunders with his sign language.
"Mr. James! The details please?!" - Liliana addresses James as soon as Seth leaves.

"In a while, I'm sending in your email" - by saying so James went inside the office,  Liliana was also about to go outside but stopped as Jack approached her saying,
"Partner! We haven't introduced ourselves properly yet! That's gonna be hard to work with a stranger?" - indirectly asking her for coffee?
Liliana made eye contact with him and Jack was smiling.

[ In a nearby cafe ]

They were sitting opposite each other at a table near a big window, the view was amazing and the fragrance of sweet, why not? Maybe the owner of that cafe is a flower lover as there were various colorful flowers in the garden of that cafe. All together the atmosphere was pleasant and calm.
"Liliana Mandoza,  from South America specifically Brazil!" - she introduced herself while sipping her coffee, keeping her poker face.

"Brazilian? Brazil had this beauty? And hiding it? Well, that's illegal" - Jack replied with a flirty smile.

"What about you?" - while totally ignoring his comment she asks, still keeping her poker face.

"Cold? Well, I'm Devis Jack. From North America specifically in the United States & soon to be your boyfriend!!" - he says while Liliana choked on her cup
"sorry!!?" - she excused.

"I mean, we can be friends first? As we have a long way to go?" - Jack says after giving her a tissue
"Sorry! But I don't make friends" - Liliana answered.

"And why so? Can I ask?" - Jack shows a bit of curiosity
"In our profession no one is trustworthy, anyone can betray anytime!! Isn't it a enough valid reason?" - she replied.

"Not valid enough reason to stay alone!" - he said while sipping his coffee
Liliana stays quiet and Jack adds,
"In your perspective, I shouldn't trust you as well!?"

"Did I ever tell you to trust me?" - after leaning forward a bit she coldly says so.
"Aishhh! You are driving me crazy!!" - while poking his tongue inside his cheek he said.

"Sorry??!!" - Liliana asks him to repeat it again as she doesn't understand, with that, she got a paper note on the table under the tray. She opened it and her eyes widened. Jack notices her and he asks for the paper,

"What's there?"
Liliana shows him the paper note,

"What's there?" Liliana shows him the paper note,

while Liliana is looking here and there.

"So, he already got the info about the new officers? Well, that's interesting!!" - Jack says with a straight face. The atmosphere already turned into tension.

To Be Continued~