Chapter 13 {The End}

"Everyone follow her, We can't miss this chance like last time" - Seth ordered everyone.

Seth called the headquarters, "WE NEED A CHOPPER, SEND IT TO MY LOCATION RIGHT NOW!!" -Seth & Kevin both left from the spot with their force to follow her. However, Jack was standing in the same position while deeply thinking about Liliana's statement.

[Flashback]

"Right now, Me or America?" - Liliana asked.

Liliana whispers in his ear, "I think, I got my answer darling." - Jack with a guilty face somehow unknowingly, Liliana walks backward along with Jack, as soon as she reaches her bike. she pushes Jack a few inches forwards and when Jack turns towards her she passed a wink to him saying, "Goodbye Darling, This is finally our last meeting" 

[ Flashback off ]

He closed his eyes and went back to those intense moments where he was with Liliana, the emotional moment they were in a few minutes ago... his mind was only crossing Liliana... Jack opened his eyes,  dedicational eyes.

{Other side}

Liliana was riding her bike at 80 km/h, wearing a helmet when inside she was talking with James with the use of her earbuds, "Where are you?" - she asked

"As you said, we are waiting for you in the location with the helicopter. Come fast" - James says

"I'm on the way, 10 minutes &- " - she gets cut off by the sound of a shot, she looks behind. 2 choppers are coming towards where a huge gang of cars is after her, exactly an action sequence from a movie. "Fucking shit!! I forgot to throw it away" - she cursed her stupidity and threw the tracker on the road from her pocket.

"What happened?" - James asked in worried.

"Seth really does love me a lot!!" - Liliana replied in sarcastic way.

"Is he after you?" - James asked

"Bro, I think we need to change our plan." - Liliana says while turning his bike to another side at 100 km/h speed.

"Execute our plan the way I design, without me... GO!" - Liliana says, "What are you talking about? What about you? we're not going without you!" - James says.

"Don't be ridiculous! It's not the time for emotions just do what am saying" - Liliana claimed.

"NO WAY!! WE ALWAYS DO WHAT YOU WANT US TO DO BUT NOT THIS TIME!!" - James urged forcefully.

From behind Seth's team started firing, Liliana saved her and said, "Dude!! If you ruin my plan I swear to god, you are deadmeat!" - she hangs up.

James is hesitant to decide however at last he finds no other choice but to fly away along with Kai. Well, Liliana's side. Liliana smiles saying, "This is gonna be fun" - her speed increases by 40 km/h when she is getting fired by the car gangs & from the Chopper as well. The tension was rising for the audience, how cool can be she that 'playing with fire ' would be the best example! Liliana increased her speed to 40 km/h right now she was riding at 180 km/h speed when she almost passed them but suddenly a shot on her back tire she gets imbalanced and crushed on an electric poll, "Fuck" - she cursed while laying on the fall as she flew away. although she gets injured but is not so concerned about it! She immediately stands up and tries to run but that's when she finds herself surrounded by the chopper while cars are almost there to catch her. She sighs, "Heck!!" 

That's when a bomb was thrown toward the chopper while it crushed one of the buildings present there. she was surprised suddenly a man came from a tiny thin road, it was none other than Jack!

"What are you doing here?" - Liliana asked

"I changed my mind. Seems like you need my help! Lifetime!" - Jack replied indirectly.

"It's not my answer yet!!" - Liliana asked for a clear answer.

"I choose you" - Jack says giving her a smile when Liliana smiles back. Again the firing starts, Liliana immediately sits in front of Jack facing him on his bike while her legs are on either side of his waist, locking her kegs tightly, "What are you doing? A sexual harassment?" - Jack teased her.

"I don't think fucking here would be a good idea!" - Liliana teased him back when Jack started his bike and rode away while throwing some bombs behind the cars. when Liliana took out the guns from his pocket and started shooting pointing the car's front fires, they were imbalanced and were crushing one by one!! finally, they were riding alone on the bridge alone leaving everyone behind.

"Right now, Perhaps I even fall for you" - Jack said with a smile. Liliana looks at him and smiles back saying, "Don't be, as It's a Circus!" - they both smile at each other before pulling into a passionate kiss.

To be Continued ~