Chapter 14 (Next~?)

[ A few days later, Poland] 

8:25 AM in the morning, Liliana woke up carrying her naked baby she stood up from her bed, she grabbed her phone which was ringing on the table, it was James on the opposite side. she received the call and put it on the speaker while opening her wardrobe,

"The auction gonna start in few minutes, as soon as we sell these things we'll go underground as planned. you sure they are unaware of the robbery news of the US?" - James said.

Liliana chuckles a bit before saying, "You still have doubt on me?" - Liliana asked

"Nope! I didn't mean that... I Just-" - he gets cut by Liliana.

"Try to reduce the auction time as much as you can, by 12 PM the Americans coming to Portugal therefore, fast!" - Liliana said while taking a white T-shirt, she wore. 

"Don't worry, I'm here with a fake identity anyways, before they catch me, I will leave. I'm hanging up for now! I'll text you as soon as we get outta here!" - James said Liliana nods & he hung up. she gets another incoming call from Kai, she receives the call & it is on speaker as well. "Lili, this officer is going too much! I can't handle it anymore! what should I do?" 

"Now that everything has to go normal, Leave her as well" - Liliana ordered, Kai nodded & hung up. Kai went inside the room where the noise was coming from, he sprayed chloroform on her face & she eventually lost consciousness. When she gets back to her senses she finds herself in a city called Patras in Greece. 

[ Ellison Rosanna ]

The real female undercover officer whom Liliana kidnapped & replaced. She was kidnapped by Liliana this entire time almost for 6 months.

Back in Poland, Szczecin City was looking mesmerized from their hotel room Balcony, Liliana walked towards the balcony, and she felt a muscular hand embracing her tiny waist from behind. she smiles and leans on his chest, he leans his head in her neck to jawlines, and he is kissing her softly. It was Jack who was only with his boxers, his tattoos with a muscular body were making him way too hot to look.

"You said you are on your holidays so why did you wake up so early?" - Jack asked her while making her turn around. Liliana put her hands on his shoulder & their face were inches away from each other, they were that close. 

"It was my last day for now-" 'he suddenly gets a notification, it is from James' [James- all done, I'm leaving. Bye!] "here! officially my holidays start" - Liliana smiles at him.

Jack carried her while her legs were on either side of his waist, taking her towards the bedroom & throwing her on the bed, Liliana leaned backward, chuckled, and said, "I like energetic men"

"Then cry for it Baby" - he hovered over her while kissing her passionately. they were devoted to each other like always, and after a while, they both were breathing heavily when lying on the bed naked.

"It doesn't matter how many times I fuck you, It feels heavenly every time as if you are becoming my obsession" - Jack claims

"Is this countable as a proposal?" - Liliana asked back.

"Something like that, in your style?" - Jack answers 'Yes' indirectly.

"What if I say 'NO' ?" - Liliana questioned him again.

"We are not friends nor we are in a relationship, then what is it?" - Jack asked while looking at her.

"Perhaps my biggest mistake?" - Liliana looked back at him with a smirk.

[ THE END ]