Chapter 7

[ Next day, On car ]

Jack driving a car while approaching Liliana who was sitting beside him,

"You are looking absolutely stunning Miss Liliana" - passes a smile while lacing at her.

"You are looking handsome too Mr. Jack" - Liliana says while checking the location in her tab, no personal reaction from her by the way.

Jack smiles brightly saying, "Don't we look like a newlywed on their way to honeymoon" - Jack's sudden statement made Liliana flinch a bit "Pardon?" 

"I really think, our friendship can break the internet!!! You know FRIENDSHIP?" - Jack said while changing the topic.

"& what made you think that way?" - Liliana asked back

"If you have doubt, try to prove me wrong?" - Jack winks at her.

"you really are smooth Mr. Jack, I must say. But am still sticking with my statement, I don't make friends!!"  - Jack 'tsk' when Liliana continues afterward, "But we can be anything else than FRIENDS!!" - Jack instantly presses the break button making Liliana surprised.

"What happened?" - Liliana asked 

"We've arrived" - Jack says with a straight face, Liliana looks around and says. "Okay, so let's go!!" - she was about to get out of the car but was stopped by Jack

"something else, like? mind explaining me" - he asks in his usual flirty way, Liliana tunes around and leans a bit closer to her as if she were going to kiss him. Jack didn't even hesitate to stay still... 

"Try guessing" - by passing a sexy wink she left, making Jack's head titled and goan "It's sick" - he said as soon as she left his sight.

[ They both were going towards the ship while Liliana was holding Jack's arm, Their spy mode on ] 

"You sure about the access card, right?" - Jack asked

"Just focus on your acting" - Liliana says & they smoothly enter the venue in no time, they are now inside of the ship.

"That's crazy, I didn't know you were such a pro hacker, you are just impressing me like hell" - Jack says.

"I said, the entry and exit are on me" - Liliana says while crossing her arms

"for now let's go to our room first" - Jack says Liliana nods, and at that very moment they get to meet Mr. Kevin who is coming towards them.

"Hello there Mr. Jack, looks like we met again in a week twice" - Kevin says with a smile.

"Hello, but how do you know my name, I believe I haven't introduced myself to you?" - Jack asked

"Let's say, Just like you know me... I know you too?" - Kevin shows a smirk, in between Liliana asks breaking the tension, "Miss Ruiz didn't come?" 

"Nope, she wasn't feeling well so..." - initially he gets a call from his wife.

"Excuse me! will meet again!" - he leaves the scene.

"This is 2 days 1-night trip, and the Exhibition opening is the day after tomorrow... we need to do fast whatever we do!" - Liliana says while looking at Jack. while walking and having a conversation.

"Don't worry, I have talked about this with Seth" - Jack says while proceeding forward

"what? then what is the plan? I am a team member too, I don't know. what are we here for?" - Liliana asked cluelessly.

"To enjoy the trip" - he passed a wink before entering their room. Liliana seems confused, "Mr. Jack, I am serious" - with that, he follows him afterward. As soon as she enters she gets pinned by Jack on the wall, this happens so fast that Liliana couldn't help but flinch, "Mr. Jack?" 

Jack put his index finger on her glossy lips, "Shhhh!!!" - he leaned towards her ear and whispered in a deep voice, " Can you feel the tension?" 

Liliana gulped, of course, she could feel the tension and the breathing of Jack on her bare shoulder making her jawlines sharpen. she was breathing abnormally. Liliana was getting chills in her body, slowly Jack was moving his lips closer to hers, only inches away to touch. Liliana slowly closes her eyes, Jack smirks and smashes his lips into her. Jack waves his way to her hands locked in his fist and pinned above them while moving lips in sync. Jack put her in his upper body while Liliana locked her legs in his sexy waist, on their way to the bed, and threw Liliana on the bed.  Is this gonna be an official making out from an unofficial couple? after loosening his tie he hovered over her while sucking her neck. 

In between this so serious moment Suddenly Jack's phone rang making Jack frustrated, although wanted to ignore it however it kept poking their concentration. It was from James and he finally picked it up,

"The tracker isn't working, where are you?" - James says.

"what do you mean?" - Jack asked

To be Continued ~