Chapter 6

[ New York, EastBank ]

"did you track him?" - Jack asked while walking with Liliana towards the bank.

"his location can't be reached as if something is blocking the way" - Liliana replied while checking her tab.

"fvck it! I'll do it my own way" - Jack replied

"Meaning?" - Liliana asked cluelessly 

"I've put another tracker in his pocket while chatting" - Jack took out his tab and tracked him, It showed the same Casino.

"If he hasn't left yet then how come-" - Jack was confused

"As you said, he caught you, what if he gets to know about the tracker as well?" - Liliana shared her prediction, Jack nodded and said, "It can be possible!! heck!!!"

"Perhaps he sends his men as he is already a mafia... for sure, he has plans" - Liliana shared another prediction, Jack looked at her "Yeah, that's also possible"

They reached inside the bank, and a force was already present there for investigation. James' report does not provide any clue or proof. CC TV footage was deleted, and the robbery was smooth like butter even under this tight security, that's sick!

"how do you know New York was his next target?" - James asked Jack.

"Because the Exhibition was held in Boston, one side of the US was already in buzz for these big robberies. so, near Boston also the tension is important, right? After all his aim is Boston in addition other cities are just eyewash" - Jack said while proceeding forward as his eyes caught something ... and he found this~ 

Jack's expression changed into a doubtful & mysterious one after reading the note

[ Scene change, Next day at office ]

"My Tracker is working now, he staying in a hotel in New York right now" - Liliana says while showing her tab, Jack nods at his desk and says,

"I need a hacker who can hack this system" - Jack shows his laptop

"What's this?" - Liliana asked.

"This is a very confidential private ship invitation system policy, the party which Kevin mentioned, only VIPs are invited there... no paparazzi!! we need to go there" - Jack says

"got it, but can't we ask headquarters for the tickets?" - Liliana asked

"I asked Seth but he refused to give also right now I am not able to find any expert hacker because tomorrow is the party, It's an emergency!" - Jack says.

"let me give it a shot!" - Liliana says while taking the laptop.

"you can hack?" - Jack asked while flinching a bit. Liliana ignored his question and started working on his laptop, she was too focused. Jack was only staring at her with a smile. within an hour she checked the system making the invitation order list in their way and also making a duplicate excess QR code for them. "done!" - she said.

Jack was surprised but not shocked & said with a smirk, "My baby is so talented" 

"It would be better if we consider our workplace professionally." - Liliana says while looking at him. 

"Ma'am, can we kindly go on a coffee date? or do you consider clubbing?" - he wrote this one a paper and gave Liliana "This is my application Miss Mandoza" - he said.

Liliana gave a slight smile and said, "You can be this cute I didn't know!! you are on it!!" 

"What type of response is this? should I take it as 'yes' or 'No' ?" - Jack says from her behind as she is about to leave.

"Perhaps both" - Liliana replied with a smile.

"Yeah, you are working in your way, I'll clean my table as well" - Jack yelled as she already left the room, Liliana was smiling when she met James while leaving, they made serious eye contact with each other before Liliana passed his sight.

To be Continued~