[PRINCESS!EM x KNIGHT!ANIMATIC]

{Requezted by pizzazzz12}

{The [POV] will be : [NO POV], the [TYPE] will be : [FLUFF].}
* I HAD TO FIGHT FUCKING DEMONS TO WRITE THIS AFTER WHAT THE REQUESTER SAID I NEEDED TO WRITE THIS IMMEDIATELY my burnout is so bad right now but I managed to write this anyway *

Sitting alone peacefully in a castle, Exclamation Mark was sitting at a softly colored purple desk, that of which was covered by small items, many that Exclamation Mark used as small distractions to fight away her boredom.
She rather enjoyed doing this, especially making the objects herself, she had one in progress, which Exclamation Mark sat there working on, before she heard a polite knock at the large doors of her bedroom, followed by a recognizable voice.
"My princess, are you awake? May I come in, if you do not mind of course--" A voice spoke from outside of her room, which she responded with--
"Of course! You may come in!"

The figure gently opened the large doors, before closing them behind themself as they stepped inside, and there stood the kingdom's best knight, Animatic, with her armor glistening from the soft lights of the bedroom, she walked over to the princess, leaning forward curiously to examine her work.
"Did you rest well? How are you doing, my majesty?" Animatic hummed softly, turning her gaze to face the other woman, dressed in purple.

"Oh, I slept lovely, thank you for asking! And I'm doing okay--" Exclamation Mark responded with a loving smile, one that felt like anyone could fall for it, and with certainty, Animatic knew she did.
"Well now, okay isn't absolutely wonderful, would you like to take a walk in the forest then?" Animatic offered, holding her hand out to the princess with a smile to return Exclamation Mark's.
"

Oh! I'd love to!" Exclamation Mark hummed, quickly removing herself from the desk and taking Animatic's hand into her own, both of the two soon left the room to begin their walk.
Leaving the castle after some time of getting by, the two left the castle grounds and headed towards the large forest, Animatic had plans for Exclamation Mark, ones which she did not know of.

As the two stepped peacefully along the lightly carved pathway of the forest, Animatic kept a close eye out for any dangers that could have been lurking in the softened darkness of the trees and bushes.
"You know I can fend for myself, you don't need to keep such a stern eye--" Exclamation Mark giggled softly, looking up at the knight beside her.
"Now, I can't let my beautiful princess be harmed, can I?" Animatic responded, looking to her side to look at the precious princess that walked with her.

Seeing the largest tree of the forest in the distance, not too far away, in fact, Animatic suddenly scooped up the princess into her arms and began to continue walking towards the tree this slightky startled the royal woman, but she held tightly onto her knight as to not fall.
Animatic smiled sweetly at her princess, and after a short moment of walking, she came to the tree, gently setting Exclamation Mark down.
The two women sat down gently against the large cherry blossom tree, watching as little flowers fell slowly, drifting through the air with soft movements.

Exclamation Mark laid her head gently against Animstic, causing both parties to have a soft hue of blush on their cheeks, especially Animatic, who laid her head on Exclamation Mark in response.
Enjoying the moment, the two sat there peacefully, letting the soft winds blow by as peace filled the air.

{606 words.}