Part I

“I don't see why you did not do what I asked?” Aistulf aggressively said, looking at one of his servants who refused to get him a drink of wine, Aistulf motioned for more servants who came up. “Stab this lady, right there” his hand swayed around before locking on to and pointing at the lady. “I said stab her” he started, smiling while saying it, with a smug look on his face, “right now.”
  “Alright, I will” one of the other lady servants obediently said, staring at the girl, a knife clutched in her hands. “Do not do this!” The girl protested, shaking, trembling before her, begging. “Please, give me some form of mercy, ma’am.” She looked as if a musket was pointed to her face.
  “Strike her down, before me” his voice echoed through her head, her eyes looking at the girl trembling on her knees begging for mercy and the very androgynous looking king. She nodded at the king, taking small steps forward, the girl staring blankly, stunned almost, as all she could hear were steps loudly getting closer, as they echoed throughout her head, the knife entered her chest, reaching her heart, her eyes continued to stare off into the distance. She muttered one last thing before dropping down “w-why” she stuttered as the servant let go of the knife, having the girl drop down, blood rushing out where the knife had penetrated the girl's suit.
  “Smart choice.” Aistulf said as he was smirking, looking at the corpse lying on the ground, satisfied. “Now,” he looked at all 10 servants and over at the knights, their purple and navy blue armor and suits swaying from the slight breeze, “bow, get on your knees and bow before exiting my presence.” He barked. They, with their obedience kicking in, listened and did exactly what he asked, before leaving. 2 guards made sure they left fully and weren't hiding or attempting to do anything illegal.
  He sighed before saying, “why must these people here be so ignorant and foolish as to depose their rightful king, me.” He looked at his guards for a question, “well? Are you going to answer?” He snarled, his face scrunching up a bit, angered. “N-no, we don't know” one guard spoke up with fear in his voice. “That's alright then, that's alright” he said in a calm and soft voice.

  “Bring before me my wife.” He demanded, his wife showing up, her eyes gleaming from the sunshine, her skin reflecting light as it blinds a few of the guards. Her footsteps were loud, her shoes clacking against the ground, her silhouette from the light was showing her as if she was a goddess walking before the king. “Your wife has arrived,” one of the guards said. “Yes, I can see,” he shoved the guard to the floor as he stared at her, “now scurry off, go back to your position” he said calmly.
  “I have brought you a gift” she said, “darling-Chiara,” he responded back to her, “I'm glad to see you” he rested his hand on her behind, slowly moving it up to her back to rub it as he gingerly opened the package that was soon revealed to be flowers. “Thank you!” He smiled at her.
  “Guards, could you please, perhaps, clean up this corpse lying on the ground before you king?” She shouted out, her voice having a distinct sound to it that all could tell who was saying it. “Yes, ma’am” 3 guard then walked up to the body, their armor clanking together as they came to a stop, slowly bending down and dragging the body away and another guard cleaning up the blood that spilled upon the concrete floor, staining a bit of the calm gray that the concrete shown before them.
  “Great, now my ground is stained, I hope that lady rots in the deepest pit of Hell” he scoffed. “I must go now, it is much too late for me to be up” he said, walking off to his room, guards standing outside of it as he swung the doors open and jumped into bed with all of his clothing on. “Guards, close the door” he shouted out, “yes sir!” They responded and shut the door slowly and quietly as it made a loud creaking sound.