Part IX (short)

After one month, Charlie has declared war on Aist, Charlie stating “You shall perish, brother.” With that, Charlie sent over 10,000 soldiers, they fought in villages, towns, and even in a major city. The war was so far going slow as it began about almost a month ago. Their forces have been pushed back far, both general and king ordering their soldiers around, slaughtering through many many Platan soldiers.
  “Why must he invade me? I thought we were family?” Aistulf said to himself, worried that soon Aist the capital of the Kingdom of Aist would fall and his head would be gone. “I knew this would happen sooner or later” he said to his generals who all had appeared before him to know what they should do.
  “My lord, what shall we do?” One of them spoke up, “you shall wait, my 4, currently 1 of our generals is out there fighting them back and pushing into their land, counter-invading them.” He said proudly, “I can't believe he invaded me,” he started, before getting to finish though, another general spoke up, “I think we should at least help him by sending reinforcements.”
  Surprisingly, Iastulf wasn't mad to be interrupted, instead he nodded and sent him off to prepare the reinforcements for the counter-invasion plus the defenses. “I will try to be even more peaceful after this, I cannot be peaceful right now and die without my people living successful lives. I cannot let my son be beheaded by his uncle; my own brother.” He declared and got up, walking down to his generals, staring at them in their faces.”You 3 William, George, and Michael will defend the homeland, especially you George, I want you closer to where the action is, meanwhile you, William, you will defend my son.
  They nodded and went off to after their armies to move them and prepare. The sun was blocked by clouds and it's midday. The wind is blowing slowly, giving off a slight breeze, but it's really humid out.
  His thoughts of peace rushed through his mind from the early morning. He can't be at peace when his brother is trying to kill him, his soldiers, his son, and possibly his people. He will fight for them, no matter the day, weather, year, he will try and prevail.
  After about 11 months of fighting, the Platan forces were pushed back to Aisu, the capital of Plata, defending it with their lives and defending their king, not giving up.
  Soon, it fell, the lands of Plata are gone and now Aist holds their lands, the king, Charlie has been captured and taken to the capital for punishment