Part VII

“This is very serious, my lord,” an informant says, “you can't just joke about invading Plata or another kingdom in general!” He says once more. “Who says I was joking” he says with a slight laugh, “well definitely not yourself, my lord.” The informant stared blankly at Aistulf, his king, not under how something like this he could laugh at and joke about.
  “My lord, please don't let that joke spread further out, it could cause us much too many problems in the future” the informant then went on and on about how dangerous it could be and what it could lead up to. “Yes, yes, I understand, it was just a harmless joke though” Aistulf then let out a sigh and motioned him off while nodding in agreement that what he did was bad and dangerous.
  The king then went off, riding off with 2 carriages surrounding him, going to Aisu, Plata, to meet with Charlie, his brother. On the way there, they encountered a few people walking and riding horses heading to the capital for a better life, while others rode in carriages to see how it is, obviously many were wealthy people.
  The sun was shining brightly, lighting the carriage the king sat in. When arriving, he was greeted by soldiers at the entrance of the city, opening it right up after seeing it was king Aistulf of Aist.
  “Hello brother,” Aistulf said when entering the throne room to see his brother. Waving slightly, Charlie, his brother, said “Great seeing you, I loved your joke, though my generals didn't.” He let out a slight laugh while shaking hands with Aistulf.
  “I've come to spend time with you, Charlie, we need some family bonding time once in a while” Aistulf smiled, their soft hands releasing from one another's grips. “I heard about your wife's passing. It's unfortunate, I hope she eternally rests in peace.” Charlie said mourningfully before instantly growing a smile on his face as they walked off, walking around the capital of Plata, Aisu.

“I think we should check out the gardens of Cros,” Charlie said, heading around the throne room to a large 2 story garden. The sun shining, making the flowers bright colors show, blue, light blue, green, yellow, many more, showed in the light, with all their smells coming together, forming a very nice and great scent, pushing it out through the open, no walled, room.
  “This is beautiful, Charlie, who designed this?” Aistulf asked in amazement. “My wife designed it, she's good at designing such stuff.” He responded, smiling and his voice filled with joy. Aistulf and Charlie look over at their soldiers, watching and guarding from a distance, making sure nothing bad happens to the two kings enjoying their time.
  Then, Aistulf got an idea, “why don't you have someone construct a statue of you and I, shaking hands, right outside your throne room and palace?” He said with excitement, with a matching energy of excitement, Charlie nodded and sent out the order to his workers via a messenger.
  “It'll look great, I can tell” Charlie said with a smile, “you two are very childish” an informant said, waking by, Aistulf shrugged it off along with Charlie. “Meh, he's just mad he doesn't have a brother” Charlie said aloud with a laugh.
  “Did you hear about the Francovo invasion in the north, his empire spanning a lot of the continent?” Aistulf asked Charlie, with curiosity, Charlie said, “sort of, I only got a bit of information on it.”
  “Ah I see, that makes sense, I'm further north from you,” he said while walking around the garden.

In the afternoon, king Aistulf of Aist was off, heading back home, seeing the tall grass blow South with winds coming from the north, seeing it brush against each other elegantly and slowly, Aistulf stared out the window, waving at passer-byers who are traveling and visiting many places, when nearly back to the capital, he saw a beautiful lady with long red hair, going past her shoulders and a slim body, wearing a sort of short dress. “That lady is beautiful,” Aistulf said to a soldier in the carriage with him.
  “Yes, she is, my lord” he responded. All of a sudden, he saw a decapitated man and a body with guts hanging out and looking like it's been eaten, Aistulf became horrified and gave a blank stare, he just stared as if scarred by it, emotionally empty. It was so sudden and no one could understand why he just stared blankly and horrifyingly.
  “My lord, are you alright?” a servant asked, worried about her king. He mustered up enough words and energy to say, “y-yes, I'm fine” in a low and quiet voice, his throat very dry while saying it.
  “Alright, I hope you feel better soon” she said as Aistulf slowly dozed off on his chair, his throne.