The New Girl in Town

As the sun rose over the horizon, 17-year-old Yara Nazari stepped out of her luxurious bungalow in the safe and upscale neighborhood of Oakwood Hills, in the country of Azura. She had moved here alone from her home country, Valtania, a few days ago. The distance from her family and friends was daunting, but her love for music and education brought her to this new chapter.

Yara's long, curly brown hair cascaded down her back as she walked towards her new school, Oakwood High. Her bright green eyes sparkled with a mix of excitement and nerves. She carried her favorite guitar case and a backpack full of books and supplies.

As she entered the school building, the receptionist greeted her warmly and directed her to her new class. Yara's heart raced as she walked into the classroom, her eyes scanning the unfamiliar faces.

The teacher, Mrs. Johnson, introduced her to the class. "Everyone, please welcome Yara Nazari, our new student from Valtania."

Yara smiled weakly, feeling all eyes on her. She took her seat, trying to blend in.

After the lectures, the bell rang, signaling break time. A group of seven boys, all best friends, approached her. RM, the charming one, spoke up first.

"Hey, Yara! Welcome to Oakwood High. We're the gang. I'm RM, and this is Jin, Jimin, V, J-Hope, Suga, and Jungkook.

_________________________________________

RM - the charming and confident one

Jin - the witty and sarcastic one

Jimin - the sweet and gentle one

V - the laid-back and artistic one

J-Hope - the energetic and optimistic one

Suga - the quiet and introspective one

Jungkook - the lively and mischievous one

_________________________________________

Yara's cheeks flushed as they introduced themselves, each one showcasing their unique personality. She learned that they were all passionate about music, just like her.

As they chatted, Yara discovered they shared a love for various genres and instruments. She felt a sense of belonging, but her introverted nature held her back from fully opening up.

The bell rang again, signaling the end of break. The boys bid her farewell, promising to catch up later.

Yara spent the rest of the day attending classes, trying to focus on her studies despite her mind wandering to her new friends and her passion for music.

After school, she returned to her bungalow, feeling a mix of emotions. She freshened up, ate a snack, and began her homework. Later, she watched TV and sipped coffee on her balcony, surrounded by her beloved instruments and the soothing sounds of nature.

As the stars began to twinkle in the night sky, Yara retired to her cozy bedroom, her mind filled with thoughts of her new life in Azura. Little did she know, this was just the beginning of an incredible journey, filled with music, friendship, and self-discovery.