karma.

fantasias pov:

after i left that place, i went home and cried myself to sleep.

i went to sleep at six something and woke up around eight thirty and had missed calls and messages from holly, melanie, and taraji, in which i just blocked her number.

i been through the heartbreak before. the crying until my eyes were huge, been there done that. none of this is new to me being the fact that i experienced it with kendall. the only difference is she genuinely loved and cherished me instead of just saying those words. ken only said it after he'd beat me unconscious.

it hurts because i thought she was different. i thought the toughest girl in boston would be different...for me. she didn't even have the balls to tell me she had got someone else pregnant even while we were speaking on wanting kids in the future.

she had plenty of opportunities to say something, and yet she chose to keep it from me when all of this could've been talked about and squashed, and we could've continued on with our happy lives, but no this.. fine ass pogo stick with braids wanted to keep secrets.

not to mention, i told her that i accept everything that comes with her. that girl was pregnant before me and taraji even met being the fact that she's seven months, so either way, i could't have been mad if she told me.

i just hate that something so simple as her not telling me she had a kid caused us to end this way, and if she wants me back, she'll have to sweat before i even consider letting her back into my life.

so right now, im heading over to my parents' house because apparently my mom wants to talk.

when i arrived, i parked and got out using my key to unlock the front door. that stupid ass alarm is so annoying, but it's for safety purposes. im just glad i dont have to hear it all day and night anymore.

"monique, is that you?!"

"yes, dad, who else ghostbusters?" i joked.

he walked up and kissed my forehead.

"whats the matter with you?"

"nothing, why?"

"your eyes just look different, but we're getting the table set up for dinner."

"this is a lot of food. who else is coming?"

"i asked your mother the same thing. she wanted it to be perfect for you by making alot of food. although you barely even eat, but hey."

"i eat ok i just.. i dont be that hungry."

"oh, h-hi i um...when did you get here?"

"a few seconds ago. did you not hear the alarm?"

"monique..." dad said in a warning tone.

"no its fine. i didnt hear it over the music. are you okay? you dont look like yourself."

"im fine. are you okay?"

"well no not really. i miss you...so much. i miss talking to you every day with no problems. i just want you to talk to me, please."