Gathered

Minzy POV
The next day, I felt really bummed. I kind of was sorry for what I did to Lay but I was mad at the same time. To start the day fresh, I took a shower and put on my regular training outfit. I was gonna need to clean the whole house and go shop for groceries since today was gonna be the day all of Exo gathers at our house. I always felt pressured on those days. The days when my unnies come over to my apartment, the day Exo comes over to my apartment, and when both groups come over. I quickly got to work. First, I was hungry so I made breakfast. I made myself some soybean paste stew with rice. I also made another serving for Lay. I honestly didn't want to make him food but I had to make it or else he would starve. Just when I finished setting up the chopsticks and the spoon, Lay came in.
"Hey, Minzy. Are you...um...ok?"
"..." I didn't answer and he kind of felt anxious.
"Yah, Minzy. Come on please answer me."
"..."
"Ok, you're the one who didn't answer." I went to the sink to wash the dishes, but then, Lay came and hugged me from the back.
"You still not gonna answer?"
"..."
"I'm sorry, alright?"
"..." I tilted my head towards the calendar.
"Oh, is it today? The day my members come to our apartment?"
"..."
"That's it!" Lay twirled me around and he came close to me. I blushed and yelled:
"Yah! What are doing?"
"You weren't talking and you know what I do when I lose my patience."
"Yeah, I do."
"So, what can I help you with?"
"Oh, so after about like 4 years of me doing everything, you decide to help me?"
"Yes, and I'm sorry about yesterday."
"Oh, are you?"
"Yeah, I am and I'll try to talk to Yoona about getting our own apartment."
"You guys are gonna get your own apartment?"
"Yeah, we're trying."
"Oh, so you're not gonna move out yet?"
"Of course not. What would my little Minzy do without me?"
"Ok, stop fooling around and get to work."
"Ok, what do you what me to do first?"
"Come with me to the market. I need to buy ingredients for food."
"Ok, let's go." I headed to the market with Lay and we got busy as soon as we got in.
"Ok, what do we need?"
"We need tofu, beef, pork, chicken, octopus, packaged knife cut noodles, tomatoes, garlic, bread, and fruits."
"What kind of fruits?"
"Um...strawberries, golden kiwis, peaches, and a watermelon. You get the fruits and vegetables. And I'll get the rest."
"Ok, faster person to get all the ingredients gets a piggy back ride from the loser."
"Deal." I got the packaged noodles first and then went to the meat section. After I got the meat, I went to the seafood section and got the octopus. I also got the tofu after. I beat Lay to the register section first and I said:
"I win."
"Touche'"
"Hahaha. Now, we have to hurry. I have to cook."
"Ok." Lay and I ran to the apartment and I gave orders.
"Ok, um...vacuum the floors and then fold the laundry."
"But what about our rooms?"
"Don't worry. I cleaned them yesterday. All we have to do is make our bed."
"Ok, thanks." I smiled at Lay and got to cooking. First, I made a chicken broth and put in the knife cut noodles. Then, I cut up the beef and pork and fried it with oyster sauce. The Exo members love meat so I always had to prepare a lot. Then, I made a tofu dish. I cut up the tofu into slices and fried it. Then, I fried spam and kimchi together to put it on top. For dessert, I made a sweet garlic sauce and prepared it with bread. I also cut up the tomato into slices and cut up the fruit and put it in the refrigerator to make it cold when we eat it. Lay finished the stuff I gave him to do and so I helped him clean up the rest. I cleaned the living room and he cleaned the bathroom. Right when we finished cleaning, the Exo members arrived with gifts in their hands. Every time they came, they arrived with gifts. Chanyeol, Chen, and D.O. gave me clothing. Sehun, Kai, and Tao gave me snapbacks. Baekhyun and Suho gave me CDs and DVDs. Xiumin, Kris, and Luhan gave tissues and gift cards.
"Welcome to our dorm for like about the 100th time."
"Hey, come on. You know you enjoy us being here." I did a fake frown and Suho oppa just smiled at me.
"So, let's eat. I'm hungry."
"You always are, Kai."
"Well, can we come in?"
"Yeah, let's eat first and then we'll play games."
"Wow, you guys always keep your apartment clean."
"Actually, we just cleaned it just now before you guys came."
"Still this is impressive."
"Thank you, Kris oppa." Exo came in and Lay and I guided them to the table of food. It was all set up on the table in the living room.
"Wow, your cooking skills are increasing, Minzy."
"Thank you, oppa."
"Well, let's eat." Exo and I all sat around the table and ate. After they ate, I cleaned up all the dishes and Lay brought out the cold fruits. Kai and Sehun helped me since they were my friends.
"Hey, Minzy, you alright?"
"Yeah."
"I don't know. You look kind of feverish."
"Oh, I'm just really hot right now."
"Oh, ok. That's a relief."
"Thanks for caring for me, Kai."
"Your welcome."
"You two can go rest and eat fruits with Lay. I'm just gonna wash these real quick and I'll join you."
"But this is a lot of dishes and bowls to clean."
"It's ok."
"No, I'll help you."
"But, you're a guest."
"Minzy, come on. We're like family. We help each other out."
"That's true. Then, grab the rubber gloves under the sink and just put soap on the dishes for me."
"Ok." Kai and I finished the dishes in 10 minutes and we joined the other members.