Reveal, Betray, And Wish

Minzy POV
I went home that day with the recording. I listened to it and I was satisfied.
"Kai? Kai!"
"Yeah, what?"
"I got it!" I let him hear the recording and he was smiling at me.
"That's great, Minzy."
"Thanks."
"Um...I have to tell you something."
"What is it?"
"I'm gonna tell you my first love."
"Ok."
"There are 3 2NE1 members."
"Mm-hm."
"She can cook."
"They all passed that."
"She can dance."
"We all can."
"She is young."
"I'm guess that disqualifies Bom unnie."
"She doesn't have a trademark."
"So, not Dara unnie because of her hair."
"She's not the leader."
"So, not CL unnie."
"Mm-hm."
"Wait, you lied then."
"I didn't lie."
"Yes, you did."
"No, I said it's one of the 2NE1 members. Your 3 unnies are not my type. Who is the last member?"
"It's.....me....."
"Yeah."
"But why?"
"You are just a girl who is my type. You just came in my heart."
"Kai, you know we can't."
"I'm gonna win you and I will make you mine."
"Kai....I never thought of you as a guy..."
"Let's practice now, then."
"How?"
"I could kiss you."
"You won't dare." Kai then came up to me and kissed me. He pushed me to the wall and caressed my neck and my face.
"Mmm.....Kai..."
"Just don't talk, Minzy."
"Ok." I knew it wasn't the right thing, but Kai was continuously kissing me and it felt good. I eventually fell for his sweet kissing and kissed him even passionately. But then, I decided to stop.
"Kai....stop...."
"What?"
"....stop....I can't do this."
"Why?"
"Cuz I said were just friends."
"We can never be more than friends, huh?"
"Sorry."
"No, I understand."
"...."
"Well, let's go get your revenge."
"Thanks." Kai and I got in the our cars and drove to Lay's house.
"So, this is it."
"Are you really nervous?"
"Yeah. Well, one last kiss."
"Fine." I kissed Kai, but then, Yoona opened the door.
"Oh, hello Kai." She looked at me and said:
"Minzy." She let us come in and let us sit on the sofa. We sat and I asked:
"Where is Lay?"
"He'll come shortly. He's coming with the rest of the Exo members." Five minutes later, the Exo oppas and Lay came in with juice and smoothies in their hands. They all sat down and I started to talk.
"Ok, I wanted to talk to Lay and Yoona individually, but it'll be better if you all knew." They all looked at me and Yoona looked uneasy.
"Lay, I have to make you hear something." I got my recorder out, but Yoona said something.
"Wait, um before you say something, Minzy, let me say something."
"What?"
"Oppas, I know that you guys all knew Minzy for a long time."
"Yeah."
"We're like family."
"We know everything about her."
"I was hoping one of you would say that."
"Why?"
"Because....Minzy has a brother."
"What?!"
"This can't be true." I looked at Yoona with nervous eyes. Lay was looking at her with confused eyes.
"But that is not all.....her brother ran away because of her!" Everyone froze and stared at me. I dropped the recorder and Kai picked it up. He held my hand and went out of the door.
"Minzy, you had a secret?"
"Yeah."
"Why didn't you tell me?"
"Because....because....I didn't want many people to know."
"But I'm your friend."
"Yeah, but you didn't know me as much as Lay."
"So I don't have the right to be your boyfriend and your best friend."
"......."
"I'll see you later." Kai left leaving the recorder on the stand and I saw him drive his car. I went back in and everybody was looking at me. I played the recorder and the room was silent.
"Why are you trying to go for Lay's riches?"
"What are you stupid? Lay is the easiest to trick and plus, a girl like me? He would come to me right away. Also, I heard his riches and pretty good and his fame is ok. I didn't want to marry the most popular one since then, we would be too attractive."
"You are just full of yourself."
"No, this is society."
"That's stupid."
"No, it's true. I kissed Lay and hugged him. What can you do to your boyfriend? Oops. You don't have one."
"I did kiss and hug someone."
"What?!"
"I hugged Exo members all the time and even kissed one of them."
"Who?!"
"I do hug Kai and Lay all the time. But I forgot who the kiss was."
"Who?!"
"I kissed Kai and Lay was really close to matching my lips. Happy?"
"You prostitute!"
I stopped the recording and said:
"This is the truth of why Yoona is meeting Lay and that was the true form of her." Just then, all of the Exo oppas gave Yoona an angry look and she was smiling nervously. Lay got up also and he walked to the kitchen. He came back with a glass of water and stopped in front of me. Then, he splashed the water on me. My face and my top was wet. The Exo oppas were looking at me and Yoona was smiling. Lay said:
"What's wrong with you?"
"What?"
"You tell me that my girlfriend is a two-face and try to frame her for something she isn't? What's wrong with you?"
"What's wrong with you? Can't you see that she is just using you for your money?"
"Can't you see that I'm happy with her and that she's just my girlfriend?"
"I can see that you're blinded by her."
"Yeah? Well I was gonna talk to her about saying your secret wrong, but now that I think about it, your brother could have ran away because of you!" I got so mad that I grabbed the glass in his hands and threw it to the ground. Then, I turned around and headed for the door. But then, Sehun said:
"Minzy, you stepped on glass." I could see my foot bleeding. I didn't want to, but I took the glass out while everybody was looking and threw it to Lay.
"Don't try to make it up to me later."
I left the house and saw that my foot was bleeding, bad. I went to my car and opened the door. I saw a note from Kai.
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have been like that. I'll be at home. Use the medicine.
Next to the note, there was medicine for my foot. I smiled at his note and put the medicine on my foot. Then, I saw the Exo oppas coming towards me and I hurriedly put my slipper on and started to drive. Then, I arrived at home, but tears began to fall and I didn't want to go in my house. After 5 minutes, I got out of my car and limped to the nearby park. The little kids said hi to me and I said hi back. I stayed at the park and wished. Just wished for a guy who could love me and hug me at this moment right now.