Break-up

Minzy POV
I sat down at the park for another 30 minutes thinking about my secret being spread to the Exo oppas. I didn't trust them to keep quiet. I didn't think of anything to do, but then, my vision became dark.

Kai POV
I really was disappointed for Minzy not telling me her secret. I wanted to leave and forget about her, but I couldn't. I went back in front of Lay hyung's house and put my ear to the door. Then, I heard something break and got instincts about what would happen. I ran to the pharmacy and got medicine. I put it in Minzy's car through the extra key and drove home. I was home, but Minzy wouldn't come even after I heard her I decided to look for her and eventually found her at the park. She was sitting on a bench and I sneaked behind her. Then, I put my hands over her eyes and she flinched.

Minzy POV
I felt someone's hands come over my eyes.
"Missed you." I heard his voice and noticed that it was Kai.
"I missed you, too." Kai then looked uneasy. I knew something was wrong so I asked him.
"What is it, Kai?"
"I heard you guys talk."
"You heard my secret?"
"Yeah."
"Is that how you knew that I would get hurt?"
"No, I just heard the glass break and I assumed that you would get hurt."
"Well, I owe you one."
"Owe me anything?"
"Yeah. Anything you ask except for getting myself killed."
"Well, I'll use that chance later."
"Ok, let's go home. I wanna relax." I got in my car and Kai drove it to our apartment. We got out and went it. Then, I sat on the couch in the 2nd floor and Kai came up.
"Hey, Minzy?"
"Yeah?"
"I need to talk to you."
"Yeah? Go ahead."
"I asked my company and they're gonna give us like an year off."
"Uh-huh."
"So, I was gonna go to Paris." I stopped doing what I was doing and I kind of got a feeling of what Kai was gonna say.
"And?"
"Um...well...I was wondering if you would like to go with me?"
".......to Paris?"
"Yeah."
"Give me a reason."
"Do you want to stay here all by yourself? Also, I want you to try to love me."
"Kai, my heart just isn't going to anybody. I did have times where you made me feel excited, but still."
"Well, how about you think about it? Deal?"
"Ok."

Lay POV
The day after the gathering, I thought about what I did to Minzy. I felt guilty and I wanted to go make it up to her, but I couldn't. When I was thinking, Yoona came in my room.
"Oppa?"
"Yeah?"
"Um...I just want you to know."
"What?"
"That I really love you."
"Yoona, I know my friend. She's just upset with something."
"Right?"
"Yeah, but why did you tell her secret?"
"Because she was gonna say false things about me meeting you."
"Still that was bad."
"Ok, I'm sorry." Yoona turned around and was going out, but there was a post-it on her back.
"Hey, silly."
"Yeah?"
"You have a post-it behind your back." I took it off of her and read it.
Lay Safe Number 57
19- 63- 27
"Yoona, what is this?"
"Um...it's...damn it! Look, stupid! Your girlfriend was right! I only pretended to like you because of your money and fame. I don't really love you."
"So, Minzy was right."
"Yeah, stupid! Now what are you gonna do? Love her?" I thought about what Yoona said and wanted to hit her. She was the one who made me get in this situation with Minzy and I wouldn't be able to make it up.
"Leave!"
"You can't kick me out! I'm SNSD Yoona."
"Well, I'm Exo Lay! So get out!" Yoona got out of my house and I just went into my computer room. I looked at pictures of Minzy and I thought about what Yoona said. But now, I noticed. The right person for me was next to me for almost 17 years. How could I have been so stupid?! I decided not to talk to her. I drove my car to her house and called her and she came to the window. She was wearing a robe and Kai came asking who is it, shirtless. I saw her situation and left thinking that she already had a guy for her. I had the love of my life near me, but now, I lost her.

Minzy POV
I decided to think about Kai's offer in the shower. I stayed in the bathroom for about 20 minutes showering. Then, I went into my dress room and wore my black silk robe. I went out to see Kai shirtless in front of me.
"Um...Kai why are you shirtless?"
"Oh, um...the shower in the first floor only gives out cold water."
"Oh, um...you can use the one here."
"Thanks." Just then, my phone rang and it was Lay. He told me to come to the window and I did. He was about to talk, but Kai came out and he asked me who it was and I answered Lay. Just then, Lay changed his mind and went back. I knew the reason why he went back and I had to talk to him. I hurriedly went downstairs wearing my bra and my undergarments. I put my sweater and shorts and went out with my phone. I put on my army boots and called Lay.
"Hello? Lay?"
"Yeah?"
"I have to talk to you."
"Why?"
"Why don't you go back to bed with Kai?"
"What are you talking about?"
"I'm at the park. Meet me at out place." I walked to the place and Lay was there sitting. I sat down next to him and we were both nervous about what we had to say to each other.