Another Fight

Minzy POV
After crying, I asked Kai in the car while he was driving.
"So, who's this girlfriend of yours?"
"I'll just explain her."
"Ok, I'll try to match her."
"Um...she's pretty, cute, good at cooking, good at dancing, talented at singing, and bright. But she doesn't know that I like her, so I kept it a secret."
"It's that why you practiced doing those sweet moves on me? To do it smoothly to your girlfriend?"
"Yeah."
"Wow, I feel like a test dummy."
"Oh, come on, Minzy. You're more than that."
"Oh, really? Fine, then explain to me what I am."
"You're a great friend, a talented cook, an amazing dancer, and an incredible singer."
"Wow. Did you memorize that?" I asked him sarcastically and he said that it was true.
"Ok, I'll believe you, but I can't seem to know who your secret love is."
"Really? You know her, though."
"I do?"
"Yeah."
"Well, then I guess I have to think harder."
"Yeah, but she's closer to you than you think."
"Do you mean..."
"Yeah...it's..."
"One of my unnies?! Oh, my gosh, Kai I can't believe that it was one of them."
"What?"
"Ok, I'm so gonna figure it out, now!"
"Yeah, ha..ha..ha."

Kai POV
"Yeah, but she's closer to you than you think."
"Do you mean..."
"Yeah...it's..."
"One of my unnies?! Oh, my gosh, Kai I can't believe that it was one of them."
"What?"
"Ok, I'm so gonna figure it out, now!"
"Yeah, ha..ha..ha." I whispered softly to myself.
"Minzy, are you really stupid?" We arrived at her apartment and she got out of the car.
"Well, I had fun today. All thanks to you."
"Your welcome, Minzy. Well, call me anytime and I'll come."
"Ok, and today, I'll express my thanks."
"How?"
"How do you want me to express it?"
"Well..."
"Ok, then." Minzy put her 2 arms over my neck and she kissed me. A long passionate kiss took place and then, we parted for breath.
"That was amazing."
"You're a better kisser than I thought."
"Thanks, Minzy. Well, you better go in."
"Ok, thanks again Kai."
"Your welcome." That night, I went home and touched my lips. While touching my lips, I thought of all the memories I had with Minzy. From the first time I saw her to today and out of all of them, I knew that I wouldn't be able to forget today's.

Lay POV
I was looking outside for when Minzy would come home from the balcony. Then, after waiting for 10 minutes, I finally saw a car come up in front of the apartment building. I saw who dropped Minzy off and found a familiar face, Kai. He dropped her off and was talking to her and then, for some reason, Minzy wrapped her hands around Kai's neck and she kissed him. Then, she came up. I was furious with her. Then, I heard the doorbell ring. I opened the door and she came in. I immediately yelled at her.
"Why are you so late?!"
"I was just hanging out with Kai."
"Doing what?!"
"Watching a movie and getting dinner."
"Oh, really?"
"Do you expect me to believe that!?" Minzy asked me innocently.
"Well, why not?"
"Hello? You and I went out at about 2 and you're here at like freaking 8 PM."
"So?"
"6 hours?"
"Yeah."
"6 hours to watch a f**kin movie and eat dinner?!"
"Yes! I watched a movie, viewed the horizon, and ate dinner at a restaurant."
"Oh, right so you went to see the horizon. So watch a movie that's at least 2 hours, eat dinner for at least an hour, and go viewing the horizon for 3 hours?"
"Um...kind of."
"What else did you do?"
"The beach was far! Why are you overreacting?!"
"Cuz you came late!"
"What does that matter with you? You have a girlfriend! Go take care of her!"
"Why do you always bring Yoona into this? Are you jealous that I'm with her?"
"Oh, I would be jealous?! Yeah, I should record what she says to me when you are somewhere else!."
"Yeah, you should!"
"You know what?! Maybe you should move out with your girlfriend and just invite me into your jib-dulli (Korean tradition of inviting the closest people you know to your house after you move)."
"Yeah, I should!" Minzy stormed off to her room, but as she was going up the stairs, she fell. I flinched as she fell and I was gonna help her but she gave me a cold stare. The same one I saw when she misunderstood me for telling her secret to someone. She stormed off in that condition and I went to mine. This was the second time this week that I was on her bad side. I decided to really get an apartment for me and Krystal. To prevent further issues.

Minzy POV
I stormed off into my room, but I fell on the way. I felt a great pain and I knew that I sprained my ankle, but I didn't want to act like I got hurt because it would damage my pride. I went in my room and I really wanted Lay to move out. If he didn't believe me, then what would be the point of him living with me, or even be friends with me? I would rather have Kai live with me. I just didn't know what to do. First, I decided to wash myself. I took off my clothes and went in my dressing room. Lay and I both had two each. My first room had coats, dresses, jackets, and robes. The second room had jeans, shorts, other pants, t-shirts, and bikinis. It also had my undergarments. I went into my first room to get a robe, and out of thinking and thinking, I chose my red one. Lay got me a lot of robes because he knew that I liked to go around in the house wearing little clothing. So, I got my red robe and fresh undergarments. I headed to my bathroom and I found Lay leaning against the staircase. I wondered why he was upstairs because he wouldn't need anything. I just went in the bathroom and took a shower. When I finished my shower, I put on my undergarments and robe on. I went outside, put my laundry in the washing machine, and went back in my room. But I soon had to come out again to find the first aid kit. When I found it, I put the bandage around my ankle and walked back into my room limping. As soon as I went in my room, I just fell asleep. Thinking about nothing.