A Decision To Be Made

Minzy POV
Lay and I sat down and I was nervous about what he would say. Then, he started to talk.
"You were right."
"What?"
"I broke up with Yoona."
"Now you believe me?"
"Maybe."
"What does that mean?"
"Do you have someone you like right now?"
"No."
"This is why I can't trust you."
"What?"
"Nothing."
"Kai is going to Paris for some time."
"SM gave us time off."
"So, today he asked me to come with him." I saw Lay flinch and he said:
"What?!"
"What?"
"So what was your answer?"
"To what?"
"Asking you to go with him. What was your answer?"
"I said that I'll think about it."
"Why?! So that you can moan and groan in bed with him?!"
"What does that mean?"
"I saw you come out of the window wearing a robe and Kai shirtless. Tell me after I see that that you weren't sleeping with him."
"I drew my line my Kai!"
"I don't trust you!"
"And look where that got you! You didn't believe me and now you're miserable because you thought that you loved a girl who was lying to you and using you the whole time."
"That's not the reason I'm miserable and mad right now!"
"Then why are you getting angry at me?"
"Because I don't want you to go!"
"Why?!"
"What's the reason you have to go?"
"Well, what's the reason I have to stay?"
"For me."
"What for you?"
"I love you!" I was so surprised so when he said that that I got up.
"Minzy, don't go!"
"What do you expect me to do? Huh? You yell at me for a misunderstanding thinking that I slept with Kai and now you confess that you love me?!"
"No! I don't want you to do anything except for being with me."
"How am I supposed to do that?"
"Don't go and stay with me."
"And what will I get out of that?"
"A happy life."
"Yeah, sure. A happy life where my best friend turns into my boyfriend and he doesn't trust me."
"Minzy!"
"I'm done with you. I'm going with Kai."
"Minzy!" I turned around and was going back, but I felt Lay turn me around and try to kiss me. I tried to get away from him but it didn't work. I eventually was kissed. I hated to admit it, but I felt like I was being loved by my actual love. Soon, I kissed him and we went back to my apartment. We went into my room and we kissed smoothly. Lay took off my sweater and my shorts. I took off his shirt and pants and he then kissed me. I was on the bed and he kissed me. Then, he took off all of our other clothes and he came in me. I moaned and groaned too loud that he kissed me. After about 2 hours, Lay fell asleep and I sneaked out wearing my bra, undergarments and wore a black see-through shirt only. I went out and saw what was in front of me and I didn't know what to do.

Kai POV
I saw how Minzy came in kissing Lay hyung and became angry. She said that she doesn't want to see him, but she went out to meet him and now comes in kissing him. I made my decision and decided to leave. It seemed like she didn't want me around. I packed my things and left Minzy a note. I was gonna leave quietly but Minzy saw me go. She was wearing her see-through and that made me want to kiss her and touch her, but I couldn't.

Minzy POV
I saw Kai with his bags and asked him.
"Kai? Where are you going?"
"I'm leaving."
"To Paris?"
"No. I'm gonna go to a hotel and stay there until I leave to Paris."
"Why?"
"There's no reason for me to stay."
"But I don't want you to leave."
"But I don't want to disturb your relationship with Lay hyung."
"Kai, you know that's not what's going on here."
"Well, tell me. Are you gonna come with me?"
"I don't know."
"Just live a life with Lay hyung."
"But I don't want you to go."
"And I wanted you to be mine." I was crying and I said:
"Please don't go, Kai."
"Sorry, but I'm gonna leave in 2 days."
"What do you want me to do when you're not here?"
"Wait for me."
"And what if I meet someone else?"
"Then...I'll stay as your friend."
"You promise?"
"I'll promise." Kai held my hand and he pushed me in for a hug. Then, I looked at him and kissed him. He hugged me again and my tears fell on his shoulder. He left and I went back in my room. It was 6 AM and I came back in my room next to Lay. He was sleeping and I tried to get back to sleep, but I couldn't. I stayed awake until Lay woke up. When we woke up, I acted like I was sleeping and then I acted like I woke up. We got up and I just had to tell Lay.
"Lay, um...I have to tell you something."
"Yeah, but before you do, I have to tell you that last night was like one of the best nights of my life."
"Me, too."
"So, what do you have to say?"
"Last night, when you were sleeping, I crept out of my room and saw Kai leaving."
"Was he getting ready to go to Paris?"
"No. He said that he was gonna stay at a hotel for 2 days until his flight."
"Why did he move out?"
"Because he thought that you and I would be bothered by him."
"Oh."
"Yeah, and he also said that I should make my mind up about what I'll do in 2 days."
"So, what is your choice?"
"I don't know."
"Why don't you know?"
"Because I don't want to lose you both."
"Why can't you choose, Minzy?! The answer is too easy!"
"You don't know what kind of a guy Kai has been to me when you weren't there for me."
"Well, I know one thing for sure!"
"What will that be?!"
"That I love you right now more than anything and anyone."
"Well, Kai has loved me longer than you and now, I feel sorry to have kept him waiting."
"So you're gonna go to him?"
"I don't know."
"You and I just slept yesterday and you even agreed that last night was one of your best nights."
"I know and it was wrong of me to have slept with you!"
"You know what?! Go to either the airport or the park and we'll be waiting for you. You make up your decision!" Lay went out and I was left alone to think. Who will I choose and how will I explain to the other?