Incident #5: Napoli, 2001

Agent's Notes
G⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛: This one's a more recent one. 2001!
S⬛⬛⬛⬛: Wait, is this the Requiem film?
G⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛: Indeed, it is. We didn't take any statements on this one, as everyone involved is either dead or refused to state what happened out of fear. This is all the evidence we have of the original event- a few minutes of film from a tourist's camera.
S⬛⬛⬛⬛: Did the tourist not give a statement?
G⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛: Aside from the consent form for us to take this and signing the statue of secrecy, no. They were later admitted to a rehab clinic for severe stress-based disorders.
S⬛⬛⬛⬛: Fuck... Let's just watch the film.
The following passages are a summary of what happens in the three minutes of footage recorded by a handheld camera. This footage requires high-level clearance to view, and any attempt to remove it from the secure facility it is stored in shall be dealt with via extreme force.

It's early morning in Rome. The streets are mostly empty, and the cameraman is walking along a road near the Coliseum. They're just recording what they see, getting some pretty shots in without the tourist crowds or hawkers selling fake bags and sunglasses. The camera rolls along a bridge, where it suddenly pauses. Four people- a girl, two teenage boys and a man with pink hair- appear to be fighting. One of the teenage boys, the blonde one,  is bleeding, and the other appears to have a gun. The cameraman stifles a gasp, and hides behind a bin so that they don't end up getting dragged into all of this. At this point, the film starts skipping, or at least appearing to skip, as the pink haired man is flickering this way and that. The other three stand still, however. A muffled swear word is heard from the cameraman, and a noise, indicating that they tapped the screen of their camera. At this point the first film ends, and the second one begins, presumably due to the cameraman stopping filming and giving the camera a second. A brief "what the fuck?" is heard as they realise that the camcorder isn't playing up, the man is actually flickering from here to there like that.

The pink haired man freezes, and is suddenly thrown in the air, his body thrashing this way and that like he's being attacked. The blonde boy is screaming repeatedly (a faint "mudamudamuda" can be heard) and although the other teen attempted to shoot, the man dodged the bullets. There is an odd bending of light behind the blonde boy, like the haze that comes from hot tarmac, yet the temperature isn't nearly hot enough for such a thing to happen. The film suddenly glitches, showing an uncanny face with wide, staring eyes and gold skin, with a purple arrowhead in the forehead. "THIS IS REQUIEM" appears as well, making the cameraman give a slight scream. The pink haired man is eventually thrown off his feet and into the water, where he doesn't surface. At this point, the film is glitching wildly and covered in static and disturbance, and it cuts off as the cameraman runs away.
Figure 1: Still from the film.

Figure 2: Image as seen by non-stand users

End film.
S⬛⬛⬛⬛: That's it?
G⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛: Medical reports say that the cameraman kept seeing D⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛'s corpse everywhere. Every hospital, every cemetery.... I believe that they'd seen requiem and it drove them insane, since as they weren't a stand user they couldn't comprehend it at all. They apparently tried to blind themselves so they couldn't see it.
S⬛⬛⬛⬛: Shit! I mean, it's hideous, but I don't think I'd be that scared of it.
G⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛: What do you mean?
S⬛⬛⬛⬛: You don't see it? Here, let me draw it for you

G⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛: Well... I think I'll end here.
End Transcript. Note- Check agent S⬛⬛⬛⬛ for arrow wounds