Chapter Six

Three weeks later
POV: Harry

The last few weeks went by quite fast. I cant believe its already November! Since we have our first exam in two weeks College is getting hard. I've been studying a lot lately but we are still meeting up at the Rivera at least every Friday. Going to this bar has become like a ritual.

I've not been seeing Amelia often in the past week and its not like i've barely seen Louis as well. I saw him and went to the city or got lunch with him and Niall a lot. The only time I see her is on Fridays actually. She still comes to the Rivera but she doesn't stay for long and she checks her phone all the time. Maybe somethings wrong but I don't know her well so she has been like this probably all her live but its still kinda weird.

I also noticed that theres something going on with Niall and Grace lately so i decided to talk to him about that today. After searching  for his dorm, where I've only been a few times, I knocked on his door and shortly after he opened it. The first thing I noticed was his wet hair. He must've gotten right out of the shower.

„Oh Im sorry! Did I interrupt you?Should I come back later?" „Oh no It's fine I just finished showering so feel free to come in." He answered, „So what brought you into my absolutely stunning and tidy sleep-in today?" I looked around his room: The floor was an absolute mess. It was full of clothing, worn socks laying on his chair and his bed. Sheets of paper spread all over his desk. „Yeah I see, really tidy," I said ironically „No but honestly does it always look like that or did something happen?" But he just replied with: „What do you mean? Its the tidiest you'll ever see my room."

„Can I sit down?" , I asked while pointing at his chair and sat down after he nodded , „I wanted to ask you about something" His face looked a little more serious than before , „Yeah whats up?" he asked sceptically while sitting down on his couch. ,,You know..."  I started saying while raising an eyebrow to make it seem as obvious as I could without actually speaking the words ,,You know.... what?" he asked slowly ,,You know you and....." ,, and who?" he cut me off impatiently, because apparently I was taking to long. ,,You and Grace, Niall! I thought I made it obvious. I mean I did raise my eyebrows and I made the look. ,,The look?" Niall seemed confused, ,,You know the look you give when someone has a crush, god Niall have you ever been in a relationship?" ,, Of course I have" he said offended ,, just without anyone giving me the look" he stated.

After a few seconds of silence he suddenly jumped up ,,Wait you think I have a crush on Grace?" ,,I think it's not only you." I admitted ,,You think she likes me? Doesn't she have a boyfriend?" he questioned. ,,What why would she have a boyfriend? And yes I do think so. I've known her since kindergarten I can tell when she likes someone."  ,,I don't know she just seemed to good to be single" he mumbled ,,That was cheesy as fuck man! But I have to go now. Just wanted to let you know." I said while struggling to get out of the chair. ,,Let me know what?" Niall asked befuddled, ,,That you should shoot your shot. Ok bye, see you later at the rivera!" I ended the conversation, well at least ended it for me, while I was closing the door I could hear Niall asking ,,What do you mean shoot my shot? Har" and bang, the door closed.

POV: Niall

Well shit