Chapter Twelve

It was past Midnight and I still couldn't sleep because of a certain curly haired green eyed boy. Fuck what did you do to me Harry. I laid awake for another hour until I realised that unless I confessed my feelings now I wouldn't be able to sleep. Every time I closed my eyes my mind went to the younger and my heart would start to race. Shit. I decided to take my fate into my hands and just go for it. So I grabbed my phone and texted Harry. Surprisingly he actually answered. What the hell why was he still awake? I told him told meet me at the roof in 20 minutes. Well here goes nothing. I brushed my teeth again and switched my  pyjama for a pair of skinnies and a thick sweater since it was getting colder again. When I was finished I still had 10 minutes to think of what to say.

POV: Harry

I was wide awake thinking of a certain ocean blue eyed boy when I suddenly got a message from said boy asking me if I was awake. I answered with a simple ,,Yes. I'm gaming." Louis then responded, to my surprise, asking if we could meet at the roof. Of course I said yes and literally jumped out of bed and got ready. When I started to leave I got super nervous. I mean I am in love with him so I guess it's normal.