Chapter Fourteen

A/N:
Omg hiiiii ok so welcome or welcome back sry for not uploading in a while but school and summerbreak didn't really give is much time so sryyyy for leaving you on a cliffhanger ok love ya'll and enjoy ig

After we kissed for a few minutes we decided to head to my dorm...

POV: Harry

When I woke up next to Louis the next morning I was still in disbelief of what happened yesterday. His bed was so small but I couldn't complain because it forced us to cuddle even closer.

We didn't get up for another hour and just stayed in bed cuddling. Louis cleared his throat: "I really like you and I just wanna make sure that last night wasn't just your dick talking." I let out a litte chuckle at his question and proceeded to admit: "I've liked you since the moment you first bumped into me at the market." "I remember that day. You looked stunning I kinda wish you wore that kinda clothes more often." He replied. "Well thanks but it was only for my sister's 20th birthday."

We continued to quietly cuddle in Louis bed for another 20 minutes until I finally found enough courage to ask him what i've been thinking about: "So, are we like boyfriends now?" Louis chuckled at my question and padded my head while answering: "Of course!". "And do you want to like keep it a secret? I mean you were considered straight before." "Well actually, i'm bi and i've dated a guy before. So I don't really care about anybody knowing."

When I got my answer I jumped out of the bed and reached my hand out for Louis so I could help him out of the bed. He got up with a confused expression so I told him that we were getting ready to meet up with our friends.