Chapter Seven

Same day at the rivera after everyone left

POV: Niall

Ok Niall it's only you and Grace say it before she leaves quick! ,,Well I think i'll head out now, bye Niall have a nice rest of your day." Shit, no, say something so she stays here! ,,Ok bye" No you idiot why would you say that? She was already out of the door when I decided to run after her ,,Grace wait!" ,,Yeah whats up?" she turned around. Now or never. ,,I wanted to tell you something." I stuttered. I paused. Why did I pause? Well this is fucking awkward. ,,Yeahh...?"  her voice teleported me back to reality, so I summed up my courage, cleared my throat and said ,,I really like you and I would like to go out with you." ok you said it now we hope for the best, please please pretty please say you like me too!

,,Honestly, Niall, I like you too and I would love to go on a date with you. I wanted to tell you ever since Harry barged into my room to ask me about my feelings towards you." Wait, Harry talked to her too? That little bastard. ,,No way, he talked to me too! Thats how I got my courage to tell you."

We walked home to our dorms and while walking our hands accidentally touched and I just went for it so we continued walking home while holding hands. I walked her to her dorm and when we arrived she pulled me into a tight hug and whispered me goodnight. I replied and she disappeared into her dorm.

POV: Grace

Omg wait, that did not just happen! I cant believe he likes me this is so surreal.