Chapter Nine

I haven't seen Louis at all over the weekend but I have seen Niall and Grace to get Lunch with them. They're super in Love. I also studied a lot for my exam on Monday which im really nervous about.

On Sunday I couldn't sleep because I was so scared of my exam so I decided to get some fresh air on the rooftop. When I went there I noticed a silhouette of someone already sitting and smoking there. Wait, I know this person. ,,Louis?", I said, ,,What are you doing here?" He got scared and wiped away tears before he turned around to face me. ,,Omg Harry what are you doing here?", He ignored my question. ,,I couldn't sleep because of my exam tomorrow but what about you? Are you crying?" I asked again. ,,No Im not I just couldn't sleep as well." he lied ,,I can lie to myself, I know you're crying because of Amelia. By the way smoking is bad for you, you should eat an apple, it's healthier." Louis threw the cigarette on the Ground and stepped on it.

POV:Louis

After Harry sat down next to me we were silent for a while. ,,Were you crying because of Amelia?" He then asked and looked at me. I faced him and saw right in his eyes. They were breathtakingly beautiful. They looked forest green in the dark light on the rooftop. Its hard not to get lost in them. ,,Yes, but its fine. its over anyway." ,,You'll find the right person for you eventually." He responded.

I looked at his lips. They seemed so soft. Im really wondering why he's still single there must be tons of girls who like him.

I don't know how long we were sitting on the roof because I lost track of time. Suddenly he laid his hand on mine and It confused me a little. But it didn't bother me so i didn't move.

I think I liked it.