Chapter-50

"Did you find anything?"I ask him the same question again

I ask him the same question again. My face resting on my palms, as my head lolls out of the window.

"Yeah, coolant leak."
He says as he puts his hands on his waist.

My god does he look sexy.
He has taken off his blazer, his sleeves are rolled up till his arms and his shirt is haphazardly hanging out of his pants.
His hair is a mess but still glorious.
His hands dirty as he puts them on his waist and bites his lips looking dubiously on the engine of the car.

Suddenly being stranded alone with him in a dark forest inside of a broken car doesn't feel so bad.
In fact the way my eyes are ogling the veins of his hand I seem to quite enjoy it.

He on the other hand is worried as hell, since the car broke down.
When he turned the steering wheel, the car turned towards the forest. Due the high acceleration of the car and the sloppy path, the speed increased. We almost even crashed into a tree but he pulled the hand brake and pushed the brake real hard.

I was pretty relaxed and de-stressed the whole time but he looked like he was on the verge of a breakdown.

He tried to start the car but it broke down. He got down immediately, prohibited me to get down and has been doing some witchy shit with the engine since then.

"Well explain in simple words."
I don't give a damn about what happened. I just want him to speak about this car stuff.

"Antifreeze, coolant, or oil can leak out can cause the engine to overheat and can even lead to engine failure or a fire."
He looks hot when he teaches me something.
I am almost tempted to say
Should I take my panties off professor?

They are already off.
I remind myself of the adultery we both did just before this car situation.

"So the car is going to catch a fire and you are still making me sit inside."
I ask knowing very well that it won't happen if we won't start the car.
I just ask to tease him.

"No nothing of that sort is going to happen until we don't turn the engine on."
He explains with an appalling expression like I should be ashamed for even thinking that he would put me in such situation.

"Well now I don't trust you enough as you hid this pivtol information from me."
I say and open the car door to get down.

"Kuhu, don't come down, it's a forest you don't know what bugs are down there. They can bite you."
I ignore him and get down.

I come around, near him and peek on the engine. How does he even know what's going on?

"Kuhu, sweetheart please it's night and this forest is very dense. You don't know what animal might be hiding in plain sight."

"Nice try to scare me Mr Accardo but Mr vitalli in today's dinner told me how much safe this forest is and tourists usually come here for camping."
He looks taken aback by my recital about the forest being a hit among tourists due to it's safety.