medicine

fantasias pov:

it was around twelve going on one when i left my parents' house. i started to sleep over, but i needed to be in my own space and bed.

i threw my keys and purse on the table before going to my room and removing my outside clothes and heading to the shower.

i cried in the car, shower, and bed. i couldn't even sleep being the fact that my thoughts were heavy.

it was late, but i needed company to distract me from everything. so i returned the missed calls i had from the group chat.

H: jesus! finally. where did you go yesterday?!

M: had us worried sick. your car wasn't even there when we went to your house.

"something happened, and i left, but can you guys come over? i can use the company right about now."

M: yeah, sure, we have nothing else to do anyway.

H: well, just speak for me. anyway, let me pack a night bag, and ill be on my way.

M: yes, same! see you in a few!

"okay, be safe! later!"

after they hung up, i got up and made a few snacks for us. i didnt know what movie, so i just left the screen on the homepage of netflix.

about 10 minutes later, i heard knocks.   

"hey hey!"

"spill! what happened yesterday?!"

"i dont wanna talk about it. im just gonna cry all over again, and i dont wanna do that."

"ok, well, lets cheer you up quick fast and just pray that whatever it is you dont talk about, you heal from it."

"yes, we wanna see you smiling like always. there is nothing wrong with being vulnerable, by the way, but im so used to seeing you happy, so when you're in this state, whatever it is must be bad. we just want you to be okay."

"i will be in due time. you know hurt doesn't last too long, but it also doesn't go away overnight, so im kind of just letting it ride out until im completely over it. but ok, enough of that, what are we doing first?"

"well, i brought games."

"and i brought my night bag yay!"

we laughed in sync.

"so, uno, chess, never have i ev- melanie i think you got the wrong cards."

"no, i know exactly which ones i got."

"youre disgusting, but im here for it."

"im lost?"

"its the never have i ever card game but the spicy version, and we have jenga."

"oh yes, i love this game!"

"and mel, you know whats last..."

"KARAOKE!" they said at the same time.

"you two can sing?"

"no, but we love to mess around with our vocal cords."

we all made a huge pad on the floor before setting everything up on it as far as the snacks and games.

"ok, first game. never have i ever."

"mmkay!! this gonna be spicy, and we are not hot in the ass or anything. i just saw someone else playing it, and it looked fun."

"im definitely a little hot in the booty baby. no shame in my game." melanie said."

i laughed, pulling the first card.