The awkward start

Zara's POV

I am standing infront of the mirror... looking at myself dressed in a beautiful wedding dress...my hair done beautifully into a bridal style bun..with glitters on it...my makeup elegant and neat my body feels heavy out of the jewelry and the dress...my heart racing... knowing... things are gonna change...

Zara!!...is this you!! My bestfriend asks while her eyes widen and her hands cover her opened mouth..

shut up idiot...I replied...as I turned to look at her...she hugs me... carefully not to mess up my dress...you look... beautiful zara...she said... thankyou...but...I'm scared...I stated...

there's nothing to be scared of okay...I know it's an arranged marriage but...he is a good one..he works hard...and you can get to know him...and everything will be alright okay...she said as she stroke my cheeks...

I nodded...okay...

Zara's Mom : comeon dear...it's time...let's go..(her hands hold Zara's shoulder...and leads the way out of the dressing room to the hall...)

Zara: okay mom...(She walks out everyone cheered...

Zara's POV

My groom...my future someone standing there in his wedding outfit..his hair falling on his face in all the right ways ...his kurta slid upto his elbow showing off his veins...his eyes look into mine while I look into his...I look away...

The marriage ended

The groom and zara are in the car... Zara's eyes are teary...her family sends her off with tears in their eyes...her sister..her cousin who is the bestest friend of hers...her parents...her brother...sends her off with her husband...she gets in the car..the groom on the other side ...the groom rides the car...the car moved...they all waved...and it's been five minutes... there's silence...they both could only hear the noise of the engine...and nothing else...zara breaks the silence by saying

Zara : How should I call you?

Ron : (A small smile appears in his face) however you want...

Zara : It would be easier if you tell me...

Ron : call me by my name... that'll be fine

Zara : okay then...Ron..

Ron : (smiles)

Zia's POV

The silence was back....we reached the building which I am gonna call home...from today...he parks the car...he walked to the other side of the car and opened the door...he helped me get out of the car...my hands placed on his...it was rough...but it was warm "thankyou.." I said

He smiled..."come on let's go" I nodded...and we both get inside...the home is spacious...and decorated...I designed it before our marriage...we went to the bedroom...

I removed the dress in the bedroom as he sat on the couch in the living room...I took a bath...I got changed and I remove the jewelry and kept it safe ..and I wore a comfortable outfit which was a tshirt...and some pants...I was a bit scared he might not like it...

I opened the bedroom door...his gaze turned to the bedroom as I opened the door...he seemed casual about the clothes...

he smiled at me..."comfortable?" He asks...I nodded returning the smile...you can go now...I said he nods and stretched...his kurta was shrinked...his hair was messy...

he got inside the bathroom and took a shower too and got out with a tshirt and some sweat pants...his hair wet as he ruffled his hair by the towel...God he was hot!! I didn't expect it at all...I look at him as I was arranging the jewelry...I look away...

he asks..."umm are you okay with me sleeping on the bed?" I look at him.."um.. yeah ofcourse...w- we are married anyways...we can sleep in the same bed..." I said...he nodded.."okay then" he sat on the bed and layed down pulling the sheets onto his chest...I

turn the lights off and I do the same...it's my first time sleeping with a guy...well... he's my husband....I guess it's normal to feel uncomfortable...but I just shut my eyes I was facing the other side...I was so tired that I slept even in this uncomfortable situation...he did the same...

Ron's POV

It's morning...i look behind me she's not there...I stretch as I sat up on the bed...i get out of the bed and went towards the living room...she wasn't there...

The kitchen...I went over ..she was making breakfast..."Good morning.."I said she turned towards me as her hair was in a messy bun...her t shirt clinging onto her body...

she replied with a smile. "Good morning...did you sleep well?" i replied "yeah I did... making breakfast?"

"Yeah...sit I'll bring you the breakfast..." She said..."I'll freshen a bit and I'll come...I replied

" She nodded...we ate the breakfast in silence...it was awkward...the tv was running...the only noise was the woman's voice reading the news...it's very awkward...