Chapter-5 Swimming pool

Tastuya POV...

"good morning, Yamauchi"

"Good morning, Ike!"

It didn't take me too long to comprehend what they were thinking, pervert Duo And today is the swimming period Which makes me wonder if they are really excited about that.

"Whew, Man. I was looking forward to today So much that I barely Slept last night!"

" Ah ha ha! This school is the best! I can't believe it's almost time for swimming! And then I say swimming, I mean Girls And then I say Girls, I mean girls in school Swimming suit"

All the girls looked at them As If they Were Garbage

"Hey, Professor Come here"

"Um, You called me"

A chubby Boy with black hair and eyes Came, If I remember, He is Sotomura Slowly People start Calling him professor, they begin calling him professor because of his peculiar Way of conversing .

"Professor Can You record the girls Wearing swimsuits for Us"

" Leave it to me, I'll pretend to be sick so that I can skip the class And observe"

" Record? What are You planning?" Poor ayanokoji Approach them.

" The professor is going to Rank Girls breast Seize  for us, we are Lucky, He'll get some pictures with his Phone"

I never expected this

"Hey, hey" sudo Stopped Ike from Explaining any Further, it was to stop him from Unintentionally leaking the information Out.

But Unfortunately for them, Their thoughts were As open As A book, the girls Already Know what they were thinking about.

"Tastuya? So You are here too, huh?"Ayanokoji suddenly asked me

" Can You swim well ayanokoji?" I ask out of curiosity

" I do but I am not that good though" ayanokoji replied

" What about You" ayanokoji speak again

" It's the same for me" I said

" You two seem to get along well" voice of horikita resound from behind.

"You think so?" Ayanokoji ask.

"I think it's So-So, Anyways, What brings You here, Horikita"

Horikita voluntarily comes near us, I don't know what I did to strike Her Nerves but she wasn't pleased with my question.

"I have the freedom to go everywhere even Inside the classroom, if I remember correctly, that's why I decided to stand Here, do You have any problem with that" Horikita asked

" Uh? Eh? No? I didn't mean anything like that, I just ask what Business You have with us"

" Do I need to Give You A reason to stand here"

" Not really"

" Then You should have no problem with me being here"Horikita said

" Like I said that's not the case"

As the conversation was on going Suddenly.

" Ayanokoji" Ike called ayanokoji

"What is it" ayanokoji asked.

"To tell You the truth, we're taking bets on the girls breast Seize"

As I heard this, I left the scene while ayanokoji remained, horikita did the same.