'oh shit.' sub!ocean

SMUT

after the 'incident' karnak broke down, and jane didn't fully get revived. yes, penny lamb did still exist, but jane didn't get to possess and live as her.

jane received some of her memories though, it wasn't much, but it was enough for her.

anyways, for some reason whenever jane was alone-which was pretty often since the rest of the choir is pretty much scared of her-she'd masturbate.

it felt amazing, she couldn't help it, her hand would just slip under her skirt as her fingers worked their magic.

she would think about ocean as she did it-ocean was so fucking hot to her, she's had a crush on her ever since she first seen her.

and as if it were just fate, ocean would end up walking in-but jane wouldn't notice, she'd be too busy with her fingers.

even though ocean was against the whole idea of sex and that shit, later on she would hide and touch herself to the thought of jane.

it felt.. dirty when she did that, but in a good way? while she fingered herself, it felt so good-she loved it. but after? she hated herself for it.

that didn't stop ocean from still doing it. she'd go behind the stage or carefully crawl inside of karnaks box,

on the other hand, jane went behind karnak's box-thing, where the choir couldn't see her. then she'd look around to see if anyone was around, there wouldn't be.

she'd only do it when everyone was busy. ocean would do it when people are asleep-which is just when people get tired, since they have no way to recognize time there.

currently, it was when most people were asleep-and gosh, jane was horny. she was staring at ocean all day, as if jane had a magnet in her eyes and ocean had a bunch of magnets all over her body.

jane ran behind karnaks box once everyone-or mostly everyone-was asleep.

all day, she's been thinking about ocean. she's been thinking sexually about ocean, oh, the things she wanted to do to ocean, the things she wanted to do with ocean, it all made her feel so horny.

she let her hands slip into her skirt, and let her fingertips press against her soaked lace underwear. her thoughts was full of ocean, images of ocean flashed through her mind.

"mmh," she whimpered, thinning her lips so she wouldn't be heard. she then lightly rubbed her clit, letting small muffled whimpers escape her mouth.

even though she tried to muffle her whimpers, ocean heard them, thinking about investigating the noises. though she already knew what-who-the noises were from.

ocean quietly walked over to karnaks box, peeking over to the side and seeing jane.. touching herself.
her face instantly turned red as she hid on the other side.

she saw this happening countless amounts of times, it was.. normal-maybe? but she still couldn't stop her reaction of when she see's it.

"mh, ocean.." jane quietly whimpered, moving her fingers down to her pussy and quickly rubbing it, she then shoves a finger inside as she gasped.