'at work' sub!ocean

SMUT

nine years after the incident, ocean and penny are now together, joking about getting married.

ocean took a job as a middle teacher and penny would go to her job every day during her lunch break so they'd talk and have lunch together.

that was until penny decided to take a job there as a music/choir teacher, thankfully having a schedule with the same lunch break as ocean—well, penny's was slightly longer.

penny hated her job, she hated those kids, but anything for ocean, right?

anyways, ocean was currently teaching the last class before her lunch break, she gave her students papers with some questions to answer and gave them fifteen minutes to work on it.

she was helping a student that isn't that good with math, until there was a knock on the door.

"i'll be right back, charlotte," ocean smiled while walking to the door, she saw penny through the small window in the door. ocean opened the door and walked out.

"hi lovely," penny smiled, kissing ocean on her neck. "i missed you."

ocean whined at the touch. the hallways were empty, but ocean still pushed penny back, "i missed you too, but we're at work—wait, why aren't you in class?"

penny smiled, grabbing oceans waist and pulling her close again, not letting go of her waist. "i have classes later on, i just wanted to see my lovely girlfriend."

"well, your lovely girlfriend currently has a class," ocean said, trying to get penny off of her, but was unsuccessful.

it didn't bother her that much, and they both knew that, it was just too inappropriate for this setting.

the taller girl leaned close towards ocean and connected their lips, making out with each other. she pushed her tongue into oceans mouth, pressing her face against oceans.

ocean whimpered into the kiss, moving her hand up to penny's head and pulling her closer, not a care in the world about the setting anymore.

ocean then pulled away, touching her mouth. "did you smudge my lipstick?"

"maybe, i'm sorry, love." penny apologized, moving her hand up to oceans face and rubbing off the excess lipstick.

"let me get back to class, okay?" ocean said

"can i watch?" penny asked, kissing ocean on the forehead before getting off of her.

"i cant say no to you," she said, opening the door and going back into the classroom.

penny smiled again at this and followed her into the classroom, smiling at the kids, she knew them from when they'd go to music class.

a group of the kids were giggling, glancing at the two girls then back at each other.. maybe they saw their interaction—oh god.

while some other kids waved at penny and she waved back.

"okay, class, miss lamb is going to observe us for the remainder of class," ocean smiled, talking in a loud voice for everyone to hear instead of the soft voice she was using when it was just her and penny.