'first time' sub!ocean

SMUT .
(i didnt write this, my friend did and ended up not posting it—said that i could and i changed it a bit !
this takes place a few months after the cyclone incident, they got revived.)
(also i wrote this like rly late at night because so sorry if it doesnt make sense.)

ocean and penny just got together two weeks ago, they never came out officially to anyone, just keeping their relationship a secret.

today, both of the girls said they were busy with something, so they could hang out together. penny told ocean that she wanted to 'try something new', ocean didnt realize what she meant by that.

penny took ocean to her house, as they always went to. "ezra isnt here.." she started, her voice low.

ocean knew where this was going—she didnt know how to react, she was eighteen at this point, maybe the should do it, just to get it out of the way, just like constance did.

except unlike constance, its not in the worst way possible. well, um, constance was probably brave about it—especially since she lost it in the way she did— so ocean should be brave as well.

"are you asking to..? um—" she started, earning a small nod from penny. "okay—um, yeah, sure !"

penny took her into her room. the second the two girls got into the room, penny layed ocean down onto her bed, and crawled over her.

"pen—" ocean blurted out, slightly backing away from penny's slim figure, but still maintaining eye contact with her.

penny suddenly grabbed onto oceans wrists, causing ocean to instantly turn a crimson shade of red, and to top it off, she was slightly sweating.

penny smiled, leaning closer to ocean and starting to kiss her neck, she let her nails run down oceans arm, making ocean shiver

thank god ezra wouldn't be home for a while, penny felt like desperate for ocean.. shit, she dreamt of doing this before—not actually thinking that they'd ever have sex

ocean had her eyes glued shut, getting kisses on her neck made her want this more than at first. ocean knew very well that penny probably wanted this longer than she has.

all of a sudden, penny pulled away from oceans neck—ocean instantly reacted to that, sitting up and opening her eyes. "why'd you pull away?" she groaned, not realizing that penny had released her grasp on oceans wrists and unzipped her skirt.

"can i?" penny asked, looking up at her for approval, it took ocean a second to process what happened, but once ocean realized penny was trying to undress she gave her a slow nod.

ocean just sat there, watching penny undress her, she took off her red tie, pinafore dress, white shorts, and unbuttoned her blouse. now ocean only had on her white underwear and her pink bra that was almost hidden from her blouse.

oceans body was covered in freckles, and penny loved it.

after staring at her body for a few seconds, penny started to kiss oceans face, only really focusing on her cheeks for a bit, then moving down to her jawline, then to her neck. she started to suck on the bottom of oceans neck, earning a few soft whimpers.

honestly, it was oceans first time, she was going to be sensitive, and probably loud too. and it was also penny's first time, she just knew how to do this stuff from some stuff that happened in her old town.

the bottom of oceans neck already had like two hickeys on it, before penny started to kiss oceans chest, trailing down to her breasts, half covered by her bra.