'she call. eyes beaytiful ❤️'

FLUFF

penny lamb, with the darkest brown eyes you could imagine. they were irregular, something some doctors haven't seen before. they were so dark you would think that they're pitch black.

it was something she hated, how dark her eyes were, why couldn't she have green eyes? or at least just a lighter brown, anything but this.

plus, it somehow made her see the world slightly darker than it was. she didn't have the best eyesight, her eyesight was a little blurry in one eye, but it wasn't terrible

it was a quick fix with glasses!

right, glasses. she'd wear glasses so people wouldn't be so focused on her eyes, but at least once a day, she'd get told something like; "woah, your eyes—they're.. um.. cool, i guess."

but then she decided to stop wearing glasses, since she didn't like how they looked on her.

she then decided to get curtain bangs!—the cute kind—so it wouldn't be as obvious, it didn't hide how dark her eyes were, plus her hair got in her eyes a lot but whatever, it got rid of the focus being on her eyes.

the choir didn't mind her eyes though, they barely even noticed, ricky found it cool—even though she was always mentioning how she'd rather have green eyes, like they talked about.

once when they were texting, he mentioned contacts, and she thought it was a good idea but she didn't like how it sounded, putting something in your eyes? eugh.

then, penny developed her crush on ocean, and soon found out that ocean liked her back, and they became a thing.

and where we are now, when penny decided to open up to ocean about her eyes, how much she hates them.

"oce.." penny mumbled, the two were cuddled up on her bed, the door locked while they were in the middle of watching heathers on their tv.

ocean yawned before replying. "hm?" she simply hummed, grabbing the remote from beside penny and pausing the movie.

"can i talk to you about um.. my eyes?" she asked, looking down at ocean, who was laying in her lap. she looked up at penny once she mentioned her eyes.

she knew that penny's eyes were abnormal once she first came into the school, it was the talk of the school. but ocean never payed any attention to it.

she just realized how dark they were.. or was it her bangs that made it look dark? to be sure, she moved her hand up to penny's face and pushed her bangs out of the way.

"woah," ocean gasped. "i never noticed how c—"

"weird.. i know, i got told that all the time," penny cut ocean off, expecting her to say that they're weird and far from normal. she frowned, "i wish i had green eyes instead, instead of these.."

"no, no, they're cool, thats what i was saying," ocean smiled at her, moving her hand from penny's bangs to the side of penny's face, caressing it. "your eyes are beautiful, and unique, thats what makes them—and you— special."

penny smiled at oceans reassurments, holding her tighter. "thank you, love." she simply responded, thinking that she should say more. "no one has ever said anything like that to me."

ocean smiled, not her being comforting for once? "your eyes are beautiful, they make you seem like a doll, a really beautiful doll," ocean said, her hand still softly caressing penny's cheek.

"awwe, thank you—now lets continue watching the movie," penny reminded, grabbing the remote out of oceans free hand and pressing play.

"you know, i still cant believe you've never watched heathers before," ocean giggled, before she yawned again. she moved her hand away from penny's face and facing the tv again.

"shut up, its really not my fault."

and they went back to watching the movie.

an hour later, after the movie was finished, ocean instantly fell asleep. it didn't matter much since she watched the movie maybe three-four times?

penny was still thinking about how ocean called her eyes beautiful, it made her feel better about her eyes. 'they make you look like a beautiful doll'

she pulled out her phone and texted ricky to tell him about what had happened—even though she wasn't great with her phone or texting.

she opened her messages with ricky;

Rick y

'Rick'
'Y'
'Guess. 2hqy'
'What!'

'hii !! :3 what happened ?'

'Ocean.'
'She call. Eyes
beaytiful.'
'❤️'

'awwe, you two are so cute !! '
'i told you, your eyes arent weird ^^ '
'they may not be completely normal,
but they arent weird !!'

'Thank❤️'
voice recording: 24 seconds
"you and ocean are so kind, she said that
my eyes remind her of a beautiful doll.
i love her. also have you watched heathers?"

'your eyes do remind me of a doll !!'
'i can hear ocean snoring in the
background XD'
'and no, i havent watched heathers,
should i?'
penny reacted with thumbs up
read 9:14

penny loved her friends, all of them. they're so kind. her favorite people are obviously ocean and ricky, they were always so kind to her.

oceans reassurance made penny feel so much better, that and ricky's reassurance made her actually like her eyes. it made her like how unique her eyes were.

even if people didn't like how her eyes looked and called her weird, she didn't care.

they did make her look like a doll, she loved that about her eyes.

she loves her eyes now.