Epilogue

Thank you everyone for reading Artificially Organic! I started this fic as a silly little idea to give Caine some angst! I didn't know the full idea until after writing it, and I just knew I had to make this a full thing and see it to its end! I would listen to different songs while at my job and imagine the chapters before writing them out and I'm so happy I made those scenes a reality! I was specifically really excited to finally be able to share Chapter 34 and 35! They were my favorite to write and I hope the plot twist at the beginning of 35 was a welcome surprise! (I hope it wasn't too obvious but if it was oh well)

Thank you all for the love you have given this fic! The comments on AO3 and the votes on Wattpad, the reactions I've gotten on tumblr and the pieces of fanart have made my day each time I saw them! And they all definitely gave me the motivation to write each day! I hope you continue to support me!

I am also happy to announce that I will most likely be writing a sequel fic to this one! The basic concept is Pomni helping Caine adjust to being human, while also dealing with the legal battle between the members and Abel! It will most likely have more fluff (with some angst) and definitely be focused on Caine x Pomni (showtime). I don't know what to call it but I am very tempted to call it 'Organically Artificial' (let me know if you have a better name cuz if u don't It will be the name)

I will not be immediately posting it after this fic however! I want to give myself time to write the chapters without the pressure of uploading! I also need time to flesh out the story before posting. Another reason that I won't be uploading immediately after this fic is because I am participating in Art Fight! An Annual art trading game during the month of July! So I would like to focus on that instead of writing. After art fight is probably when I'll start uploading again, hopefully sometime in August but it could wait until September. Don't worry though, Artificially organic is not going anywhere!

I will still be active on my socials, specifically my Tumblr page here:

(Link can also be found in my linktree in my bio)

Here you can interact with me and see more information about the fic that I haven't written into the fic itself, I will be posting art about the fic as well so tune in to that! ALSO if you want to ask questions about the fic, or what the sequel is going to have. I will answer any questions I get! ( though if it's spoilers I will probably give a joke answer. But I am willing to give character backstories and stuff!)

I would love to interact with you guys on tumblr! So please go check it out if you want! Also in my linktree is my Art fight (so if your participating you can check out my profile, The characters I have uploaded are from my personal projects and nothing related to Artificially organic or TADC but I might upload Abel and Eva as a character if you guys want)

AGAIN! THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR READING! I COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU! I'M YELLING BECAUSE I CARE!

(I rushed the art but pretend it looks okay)

(also pretend that Abel isn't evil in this photo)