Sleep Well

//Summary// What if Angel Dust and Alastor ended up in Heaven with Charlie and Vaggie? Will the two demons help Charlie's case or will they make it worse?

*~* HAZBIN HOTEL *~*

"Ouch, what the fuck was that?!"

"Don't look at me, Angel, you were the only who walked into me."

"Only because you stopped in front of me and tripped us both up, Alastor!"

Charlie and Vaggie stare in horror as the portal between Heaven and Hell closed.

Now standing behind them, was Alastor and Angel Dust. Angel was at least dressed in a pink sweater with leggings, but still!

"What the hell are you two doing here?!" demanded Vaggie.

The two demons look at Vaggie before they look around.

"Wait, where the hell are we?" asked Angel.

"Hmm, white clouds, golden gate... fuck." cursed Alastor, smile tight.

"Angel, Alastor, I mean, I wasn't expecting this, but, why did you guys follow us into Heaven?" asked Charlie nervously.

"We didn't, I was walking, Smiles decided to stop walks so we knocked into each other and tripped into the portal and, well, ya, it was his fault." said Angel, pointing at Alastor.

"Ha, placing the blame on another, typical." mocked Alastor.

The spider glares at the deer as Charlie groans.

"This can't happen, not now, we need to get you guys back to Hell." said Charlie.

"I would agree, but we're on short time, Charlie, by the time we open another portal to send these two back, we'll have missed the appointment with the Seraph angels." sighed Vaggie.

Angel looks at Vaggie to grin big, looking at Alastor.

"Ya hear that Smiles, we're gonna get a sneak peek at Heaven."

"Hmm, well, it would be proper to see exactly what the sinners of the hotel have to look forward to before falling back into the fires of their sins." said Alastor, looking at his gloved nails.

Charlie bites her lip in worry as Vaggie glares at the two. The moth demon then stomps over, pushing the two back.

"Oh no, you guys can't come into Heaven with us, we're trying to get the angels on our side, not piss them off!"

"But you'll need Smiles and I there when you meet them." said Angel.

The two women look at Angel in confusion. Even Alastor stared at the spider demon.

"Think about it, you want to talk about the hotel, and helping us sinners, right, so what better way than to show off your first client, aka, me, and Smiles, well, Alastor IS your business partner, so he should be in the loop, right?" Angel asked with a big grin.

Alastor laughs, his smile large.

"Angel has a point, plus, with him here, he can't screw anything up by going out to party, turf wars or doing porn."

The princess opens her mouth to say something but nothing comes out. She thinks for a moment.

"Actually, that could work, if the Seraph angels see how much progress Angel has made, they'll have to give the hotel a chance!" Charlie exclaimed in excitement.

"I mean, maybe, but Angel isn't exactly polite, and what about Alastor, he's a bigger issue!" said Vaggie, pointing to the deer demon.

"Oh ho, be assured I will be a true gentleman, after all, my entertainment is tied in with the continued existence of the hotel." said Alastor.