"The Camera's Final Shot "

Chapter 9: "The Camera's Final Shot"

YN and Jimin approached the camera cautiously, their hearts still racing from the battle. They knew they had to destroy it to truly break the curse.

But as they reached for it, the camera's lens flickered to life. A bright light enveloped them, and they felt themselves being pulled into a final, desperate attempt to trap them.

"No!" YN screamed, her voice echoing through the realm.

Jimin's hand tightened around hers. "We won't let it win!"

With a surge of strength, they pushed back against the camera's power. The lens shattered, releasing a blast of energy that sent them flying backward.

As they struggled to their feet, they saw the camera lying in pieces, its curse finally broken. But the cost had been high - Jimin's spirit was beginning to fade...

YN's heart raced as she rushed to Jimin's side. "No, Jimin! Don't leave me!"

Jimin's eyes smiled weakly. "I'm sorry, YN...I gave everything to save you..."

YN's tears fell like rain. "No, no, no! You can't leave me! We just broke the curse!"

Jimin's voice was barely audible. "The curse...was never the real prison...our memories...our love...that was the true trap..."

YN's mind raced, desperate to understand. "What do you mean? How can I save you?"

Jimin's spirit began to fade, his voice a whisper. "Remember...our promise...find...the way..."

YN's world went dark, her screams echoing through the realm. She collapsed beside Jimin's fading spirit, her heart shattered into a million pieces.

The camera's fragments lay nearby, a haunting reminder of the curse that had consumed them. YN's tears fell on the broken lens, her sorrow echoing through eternity...

(To be continued in the final chapter)