" Eternal Memories"

Chapter 10: "Eternal Memories"

YN's spirit wandered the desolate realm, her heart heavy with grief. She relived memories of Jimin, their laughter, and their dreams. But with each memory, the pain of their separation intensified.

She remembered the way Jimin's eyes sparkled in the sunlight, the way his smile could light up a room, and the way his touch made her feel alive. But now, those memories were tainted with sorrow.

YN's spirit began to fade, her energy dwindling with each passing moment. But the camera remained, a constant presence, a reminder of the curse that had destroyed their love.

As her spirit weakened, YN realized that she was trapped in a never-ending cycle of sorrow. She was doomed to relive the memories of her time with Jimin, unable to escape the pain of their separation.

In a final act of desperation, YN's spirit reached out to the camera, her energy fading with each passing moment. The camera's lens focused on her, capturing her final moment.

The photograph materialized, a haunting image of YN's spirit, trapped in eternal sorrow. The camera's curse had claimed its final victim, and YN's memories were forever lost in the realm.

The camera remained, a haunting monument to the power of love and the devastating cost of the curse. YN's spirit was gone, but her memory lived on, a cautionary tale about the dangers of meddling with forces beyond human understanding.

The realm was silent once more, the only sound the faint whisper of YN's name, echoing through eternity.

YN stumbled back into the real world, her mind reeling from the events in the realm. She collapsed to the ground, her body shaking with grief.

The camera lay nearby, its curse finally broken. But the cost had been high - YN's memories of Jimin were fading, disappearing like sand between her fingers.

Desperate to hold on to their love, YN clutched the camera, her tears falling on its broken lens. She remembered the way Jimin's eyes sparkled, his smile, and his touch.

But with each memory, the pain of their separation intensified. YN's heart felt shattered, her soul crushed by the weight of her loss.

As she wept, the camera's fragments began to disintegrate, its curse finally lifted. YN's memories of Jimin began to fade, lost in the sands of time.

In the end, YN was left with only a faint recollection of their love, a bittersweet reminder of what she had lost. She rose to her feet, her eyes dry, her heart heavy with sorrow.

YN walked away from the camera's remains, her footsteps echoing in the silence. She knew she had to move on, to find a way to heal and love again. But for now, she was trapped in the memories of their love, forever lost in the realm of eternal memories.

This modified ending keeps YN as a human in the real world, struggling to cope with the loss of Jimin and their memories together.