Chapter - 29

Recap: Avinash and Sitara have a quality time in Mauritius. Kavya meets Mythili on seeing photos of Avinash and Sitara from their vacation.

****************

Avinash and Sitara returned from sight seeing and she slumped on the couch leaning her head on the head rest and closed her eyes. Avinash opened the door to the balcony and lit a cigarette smiling at Sitara who looked exhausted after a long day.

Avinash: A swim will do to make you feel better. Wanna join ?

Sitara: I m too lazy to change let alone swim, Ash but every minute was worth today. I loved all the places and thanks to you.

Avinash: Repay by joining me in the pool. I will help you get removed with clothes.

Sitara: You mean change the clothes ?

Avinash: Nope, just remove the ones you are wearing and join me. Its not like we have any audience to look at us so lets get relieved of the exhaustion.

Sitara entered the washroom and returned in her bra and panty. Avinash was already in the pool when Sitara jumped in. They swam towards each other and Avinash got rid of her inners.

Sitara: You are such a shameless idiot and now you are turning me like you.

Avinash chuckled and they stayed in the pool chatting and swimming amidst all the teasings. Sitara held the edge of the pool and Avinash hugged her from behind. Sitara tilt her head to give him more access and Avinash moved her hair to the front and started smooching her nape.

Avinash: You are like a drug, a very dangerous drug that I got addicted to you already, Tara. You are beautiful.

Sitara: Say something I didn't know Ash. 

Avinash smiled at her confidence which always intirgued him. He squeezed her butt cheeks and spanked her earning a strong knock on his head. Avinash groaned in pain and rubbed his head.

Avinash: Cruel woman..

Sitara: You touch and hit your favourite spot on my body while I do the same. We are equal Mr. boyfriend, aren't we ?

Avinash: Yeah yeah whatever. Lets get to the sunlounger and you owe me for spending the whole day without checking any official mails and calls.

They got out of the pool and Avinash laid on the sunlounger pulling Sitara over to straddle him.

************Mature Content ahead. Skip if you are uncomfortable *********

Sitara straddled him and he touched the water drops on her face and trailed his finger tracing the water drops on her neck to her chest.

Avinash: You look smoking hot Tara.. fucking gorgeous.

He squeezed her bosoms and Sitara threw her head back moaning his name. She felt his hard shaft beneath her and held it in her hand. Avinash groaned raising his hip when she started pumping him. 

Avinash: Ride me Tara...Let me see your gorgeous body and beautiful face when you ride me.

Sitara smirked at him and raising her hip a little she slid his length inside her. Avinash grunted and huffed feeling her walls against him.

Sitara placed her palms over his abdomen and started grinding him and they together moaned feeling the pleasure. She started riding him and she felt his tip hit deep inside her core and unable to hold anymore she released first. 

Avinash: Lets change position. Get off and bend over the lounger.. 

Sitara got down and did as she said. Avinash moved to her back stroking his length and pressing her back he slid his length inside her. He started ramming into her and they screamed as he reached his high and Sitara reached her highg for the second time. He pulled out and turning her to face him he crashed his lips with hers.