Interlude: China's Escape Plan

To Whom This May Concern,

— Pack all your belongings. We may not be back for months. Put everything you may need — including money to buy more things if needed. We can supply our own food by cooking and buying groceries.
- Clothes
- Toiletries
- Devices
- Writing Utensils
- Emotional Attachment Things
- Research Documents

— Tell anyone that's needed. It's better to have people left behind to cover up our tracks. So, any parents, legal guardians and close friends — as much as possible. Do all this without making a ruckus. The more low key, the better.

— Our plan of escape takes place next week at 12am sharp, when the clock ticks midnight.
- At 12, we converge at China's
- We'll travel to the Northernmost corner of Neo Orbis to decide our next moves. Germany has an old house his family bought a long time ago back there. The goal: to leave Neo through the Portal Path in UN's office. That is a story for another time, but we will need a map of the school's back rooms from the bottom drawer of his classroom.
      - Once we're out of Neo and in the Real World, we'll have to travel to a multitude of libraries and archives for research:

• Library of Congress (Washington DC, USA)
• Bodleian Library (Oxford, UK)
• Yale University Library (New Haven, USA)
• Vactican Library (Vatican City, Rome)
• National Library of St. Marks (Venice, Italy)
• Library of Parliament (Ottawa, Canada)
• Danish Royal Library (Copenhagen, Denmark)
• State Library of Victoria (Melbourne, Australia)
• Wiblingen Monastery Library (Ulm, Germany)
• The Library of Alexandria (Alexandria, Egypt)
• National Library (Minsk, Belarus)

— It is not confirmed that we will find anything we need here. After all, this is rewritten history. What we find determines our next objective.

— Below is a copy of the letter sent to us by the initials TR, JE, and FI. Vietnam's Transcript can be found at the link transcriptsaudadeiii/www.com. The password is 2123452.

Please Keep This In Your Hands Only