C1

---

San was a trained and seasoned boxer, no two ways about it, any opponent San had ever faced he always beat, he was known as San 'the Destroyer' in the underground boxing world and it had taken him thirteen years to gather this title and he had no regrets, well perhaps one. One that he dared not speak of to anyone except his closest friends, he didn't want to have a weakness and the thing he craved was the weakest thing of all. Love. San craved for love, someone to call his and his only, someone to love San despite all his scars and flaws, of course he never told anyone this, most boxers didn't crave that (but he wasn't like most boxers), they craved for blood and titles and since San had to defend his title, he acted the exact same.

San growled as he swung a taped fist at the large punching bag that hung from the ceiling, the bag swayed and shook under his heavy hits as his thick chiselled arms and chest glowed in the dim light of the fight club, he stopped quickly to wipe a hand over his hairless head before continuing his punches.

"Training hard I see" A familiar voice called, San didn't turn around to look at the man stood on the nearby stairs, he growled and grunted as he continued to punch the bag.

"Yeah" San growled back.

"I think you should take a break" The voice said again and San continued to punch the bag.

"Not right now" San growled in reply.

"San" The voice sighed and San sighed before stopping and turning around to face his trainer.

Wooyoung stood on the stairs with his arms crossed firmly over his chest and a frown plastered across his sharp features; San frowned back at him and shrugged his shoulders.

"What?!" San asked snappily.

"I told you to go home hours ago" Wooyoung growled, "Do you ever listen?" "Can't, busy" San growled before turning back to his punching bag.

"San, you're gonna work yourself to death, one day" Wooyoung said as he walked down the stairs and stood behind the punching bag and holding it in place as San hammered his fist into it.

"Would that be such a bad thing?" San asked as he pounded the bag.

"Yes, who would make me all my money?" Wooyoung said with a fond chuckle.

San grinned slightly and stopped punching the bag as Wooyoung gave him a slight grin.

"What?" San asked obviously knowing the look on Wooyoung's face wasn't one of complete innocence.

"I just want you to meet someone" Wooyoung said with an innocent smile.

"Not interested" San growled returning to his steady beating on the bag.

"Oh come on San" Wooyoung said with a pout as he gripped tightly onto the bag on the other side, "He might be the one."

"Ye' said that about the last three" San said with a chuckled.

"This is different" Wooyung said with an eye roll, "This one is the most beautiful man I've ever seen."

"What's his name?" San asked growling as he swung his fist into the bag.

"Yunho" Woooyung said with a dreamy sigh, "I'm meeting up with him tonight and I wanted my best mate to meet him."

"Then why are ye' here? Go ask yer best mate" San said with a chuckle. "San, don't be an idiot"Wooyoung said with another eye roll.

"What if I say no?" San growled wiping the sweat from his forehead and shrugging at Wooyoung.

"Then I lower your wages" Wooyoung said with a smug grin.