C3

---

San chugged down his beer, this was his fifth beer of the evening and the night was still young. He didn't feel anything at all by now and that was the point, He had acted like a complete love struck twat in front of his night time stranger- Yeosang- today and was now attempting to drown himself in the delicious amber liquids in the brown glass bottle.

"I can't b-believe you fell over" Wooyoung slurred, he was on his third beer by now and was feeling much tipsier then San was.

"I know" San said taking a quick swig from his beer and smashing his hand into his face as he leaned on the table.

"When you are smooth San, yer very smooth" His friend slurred again with a chuckle.

"I c- couldn't help it" San slurred back.

"San, you a boxer or a coward" Wooyoung said more sharply this time. 

"I'm a boxer" San slurred.

"I can't here ya?!" Wooyoung shouted lifting his beer.

"I'm a boxer!" San yelled lifting his beer next to Wooyoung's and chinking the bottles together.

Wooyoung and San just laughed for a little while longer until the door of the pub swung open and in walked a very angry looking Yunho.

"Oh, 'ere comes the misses" San said with a snigger.

Wooyoung's face dropped before he turned slowly and snapped back as he looked at San with worried eyes.

"Woo, San!" Yunho's voice rang out, "You were meant to be home hours ago."

"Sorry baby" Wooyoung slurred and tried to pull Yunho towards him by his small jacket.

"No, no" Yunho said pushing Wooyoung's hands away, "Your nephews are pissed at you too."

 The man groaned and San chuckled.

"Yer nephews are staying with ye'?" San asked taking Wooyoung's beer and taking a swig, seeming that his beer had run out.

"Yeah, they're coming to the ring tomorrow" Wooyoung slurred still keeping his hand firmly on Bilbo's waist, "Hey do you think you could-"

"No, no, no, I'm a boxer not a babysitter" San growled.

"Oh come on, train 'em up or something" Wooyoung said with a grin, San growled and took another swig of beer.

"I'm sure Yeosang will be impressed with your kid techniques" Wooyoung said as his grin grew wider.

"Yeosang? Who's Yeosang?" Yunho asked raising an eyebrow at San.

"The new water boy" San said.

"San's lover" Wooyoung said in unison which caused San to kick him under the table.

"I only met him today" San growled.

Wooyoung shrugged off the topic before speaking again.

"Come on San, people love people with good kid skills" Wooyoung said, "How do you think I swung this one here?"

Wooyoung ran his hand down Yunho's lower back and gave his arse a sharp squeeze which caused Yunho to squawk and slap his hands away.

"They're hardly kids Wooyoung, they're teenagers" San said resting his head on the table trying to sooth the whirring that was now starting in his head.

"Even better" Wooyoung said as he laughed before Yunho pulled him to his feet, "Just think 'bout it?"

"Fine" San growled before he lifted himself from the leather booth.