C 6

---

It had been two weeks from that beautiful day and San hadn't pressed Yeosang for any kisses, mostly because he was afraid of pushing the man into something he didn't want, or even worse, pushing the small man away. Yeosang happily got back to work and the fight club became even popular because the words of men travel quickly when they are making cash. San had taken Yeosang out since the week before; he took him to 'The Outlaw' which was his favourite pub, 'The Utopia' which was his other favourite pub, and 'The kings head' which was the all-time favourite pub for himself and Wooyoung. Yeosang had laughed and told him he had a serious drink problem, they laughed about it and then San told him that he could be in charge of the dates.

Yeosang took him to the art museum the next day, San didn't even know Korea had an art museum, and then to his favourite fish and chip stand, which San had confessed was much better than the ones he went to. He walked Yeosang home every night but he didn't go any further then hugging him tightly or pressing a soft kiss to his knuckles, which San didn't mind, if Yeosang wasn't ready to kiss, he wasn't ready to kiss. But San was. He wanted the small man so badly, just to kiss him and hold him and drag him away to his flat so they could have mind boggling sex and then cuddle afterwards, San wanted to stare at Yeosang's perky little arse as he got out of his bed in the morning and strutted over to the bathroom, San wanted-

The door to his changing room swung open and San froze and quickly wiped away the thoughts of having Yeosang in the changing room showers, but he was still sexually frustrated and the person interrupting him could probably see it.

"Afternoon" Wooyoung said with a charming grin.

San grunted in response and started taping his hand up.

"Opponent?" San asked not bothering to look up at Wooyoung.

"Min Yoongi also known as 'The Bear' " Wooyoung replied with a rehearsed tone. 

"Weaknesses?" San asked as he put his gum shield between his teeth.

"That's the thing, I checked this guys' record, nothing" Wooyoung said as he checked his clipboard,"No bar fights, stab ups, deformities, nothing."

"Nothing?" San asked.

"Nothing" his friend replied again.

"Oh come on Woo, give me some leash" San growled, "A bad toe?"

Wooyoung shook his head.

"Leg?"

He shook his head again.

"Arse cheek!?"

Wooyoung chuckled as he shook his head again. 

"Anything!?"

"Sorry man" Wooyoung said with a shrug, "The man's in good shape" San grumbled under his breath and pulled on his gloves.

"Well, it's now or never" San mumbled behind his gum shield.

Wooyoung patted his back in enthusiasm and lead him out the changing room.

San sighed and closed his eyes as he tried to get into his zone but every time he closed them he only saw Yeosang in some rather...lewd positions. He quickly shook his head and took deep breaths as he focused on the silence around him as he stood behind the curtain and waited for Wooyoung to call him on, but every time he closed his eyes the lewd images appeared.

"Hey San" A small voice chirped next to him.

San's eyes snapped open and he instantly turned to see Yeosang at his side, he jumped back slightly and almost got himself tangled in the heavy red curtain.