C5

---

Yeosang tossed in his bed, eyes still clamped shut above his cheeks and a cold sweat spreading over his forehead, his body shook all over as the crippling nightmares took over his mind. The crimsons sight of blood appeared in his dreamed vision and the terrified screams of his brothers rang through his ears as the darkness settled over his mind and the sight of terrifying blue eyes, made sharper from the red blood shot that circled it, appeared through the veil.

Yeosang cried out and sat up quickly in his bed, panting and wiping the sweat from his forehead, he scanned the room quickly before finding the large leather jacket sat at the end of his bed,(he had obviously taken off San's jacket before falling asleep on his large plush bed, he looked down at his feet and furrowed his brow, but obviously not his shoes. Yeosang quickly untied his laces and pulled his shoes off before grabbing the leather jacket and bringing it to his face, Yeosang was instantly comforted by San's scent that was still covering the jacket, the smell of old leather, smoke and something almost like the smell of rain after it fell.

Yeosang pulled the covers back over his body and rested the jacket next to him before cuddling into the jacket and falling into another uneasy sleep.

---

San staggered through the door of his flat, it was obvious that the beer was taking its effect on him but he didn't care, he quickly toed off his boots and kicked them across the room and under the large leather sofa before he took a sharp left and walked through the kitchen and finally into his bedroom.

He quickly pulled of all his clothes and threw them to random sides of the room and he struggled to keep his feet firmly on the ground, he held himself up against the wall as he pulled off his trousers and was soon diving into the bed.

He flipped onto his back and fiddled with the small golden chain that was strung around his neck, like he did every night, but this night was different. He felt a low sink in his chest and for the first time he felt rather...lonely. He had always felt lonely to a degree, his brother as hard as he tried could never fill the hole his mother and father had left in his heart and Mingi was never really there in full, he was always busy with his studies, but this feeling was different to that, he felt like he had finally met someone who gave him a reason, but this someone was so far away and was far too good for him. That someone was definitely Yeosang. San just wanted the small man to be here, with him. In his arms, in his bed, and San would destroy anyone who dared threatened him.

San flipped onto his side and saw the small balcony that showed him the dark Korea streets and he sighed, Yeosang deserved so much better, so much more than an old man who could provide nothing for him, other than brute strength.

You need to leave him be. San's mind shrieked at him. He needs to be with someone rich, someone who could give him anything he asked for; he deserved that, not some troubled bald boxer still clinging desperately onto his youth.

San tossed again trying to shift his mind from the subject but the little voiced still scratched at the back of his mind.

It was only the first date. The voice persuaded him. Leave him alone, it might hurt you but it will hurt even more when Yeosang realizes he made a mistake and leaves you.

San decided that it was for the best, he would leave the smaller man alone. He flipped in his bed and final time and tried to ignore the pain settling deep inside his chest.

---

Yeosang sat at the kitchen table picking at the bits of toast in front of him and taking small sips from his tea. He had an awful sleep, waking up three times during the night to the same horrific nightmare and not even San's jacket made him feel safe.