C2

---

Yeosang crept slowly down the stairs hoping not to wake his elder brother and to not draw the attention of his eldest brother who was pottering around the kitchen, Yeosang was getting sick of his brothers, don't get him wrong, he loved his brothers very much after all they had done for him, feeding him, raising him, making sure that he had the best education. But that just... wasn't enough, he was so grateful to his brothers but he was twenty years old and had never been any further then the safety of his home and boarding school and well... there is a reason boarding school sounds an awful lot like boring school...

Yeosang wanted to have fun, to go on an adventure, to meet someone. Someone amazing! Someone so incredible and different that it will blow Seonghwa and Mingi right out of the water! Someone like that attractive gentleman he met last night. Yeosang didn't want to disobey his brothers, he really didn't, but he just felt an intense need to do something! He applied for a few jobs, even though he didn't need to, and he was saving up. Again, even though he didn't need to, because he wanted to break out of his brother's house and buy a little flat of his own where he could do whatever he wanted. If he wanted to drink vodka straight, he could drink vodka straight. If he wanted to eat Chinese and drink chocolate milk, he could eat Chinese and drink chocolate milk. If he wanted to have sex, he could have sex! Okay maybe not so much the latter but the Chinese food and milk was true!

Yeosang was very excited about his first day as the water boy at the Misty Mountain boxing club, Mingi was the one who always talked about the club and apparently it was quite an exclusive place but a very underground place, where many of the mobsters and leaders of the underworld went to place bets on brutishly large men beating each other to a pulp. Yeosang was looking forward to it and if Seonghwa ever found out, Yeosang was pretty sure the older man would explode.

"Yeosang?" A voice interrupted him from his internal laughs as he approached the large front door, Yeosanf froze and winced before slowly turning around to see his pink haired brother frowning at him with his arms crossed over his chest, "What are you doing?"

"I- I was just going out" Yeosang stuttered, it wasn't like it was a big lie. 

 "Going out? Where?" Seonghwa questioned.

"I'm going to the library" Yeosang said with a grin, again, it wasn't a big lie; the fighting club was close to the library.

"Fine" Seonghwa sighed, "Just be back by four."

"Okay!" Yeosang replied before he waved to his brother and ran out the door of the large, sheltered, shared home and into the real world.

---

San grumbled to himself as he sat in the changing room, bandaging his hand in tight tape and pulling on his boxing shorts, Wooyoung was having a huge underground boxing match today and as his favourite boxer San was expected to fight. San growled as he pulled on his gloves and punched the locker, causing the rusty green metal to bend and create a dent in the door, He suddenly had a memory of his youth when his brother had told him facts that he had learned from his history lessons, about ancient celtic warriors firing themselves up before battle, San had an ancient celtic verse tattooed on his ribs and he always read it before going into the ring.

The door to his locker room suddenly swung open and in swaggered Woooyung with a large grin on his face. San growled at Woooyung for breaking his pre match concentration.

"Good afternoon San" He said with a large grin.

"It was" San snapped around his black and blue coloured gum shield. 

 Woooyung rolled his eyes, "Oh yeah, I forgot you have to have pre match prep" he said with a chuckle.

San grunted in agreement before he zipped his bag up and tucked it back inside his dented locker.