news + story

Hello muffins!!

Requested by  thebookwacher

IMPORTANT INFO:

This book is discontinued now, I'm very sorry but I'm into some different fandoms at this time. It usually takes me awhile to fall back into a fandom so that's one reason discontinuing another is I wanna focus on others books I'm doing right now such as the FNaF book and indigo park story,  and third is I can't find motivation to write in here anymore.so I'm sorry If I didn't write any of your guys requests but I hope you understand, with that out the way let's start the last part of this book~

~STORY~
(Human au btw)
(Catnap: Theo dogday: Sam)

Sitting in sam's house in a chair theo was tired, his back hurt and he was hungrier than usual."effect of carrying a baby around..." He mumbled to himself before stretching some and getting out of the chair, he walked away from the desk he was at with the chair and walked to the living room. Sitting down on the couch Theo put on TV and had his phone out. After a bit a hand was put in front of Theo phone blocking it, the person was sam. He smiled as Theo looked at him"hey honey..." Theo said letting out a few grunts, Sam sighed"back hurts?" He asked only to get responded with a nod. He grabbed theo phone and put it on the table next to them before sitting down with him,he rested his head on Theo stomach. Sam giggled some"I can here her heartbeat..." Theo smirks before resting his head on Sam's shoulder.

Time skip~

It was around 10p, Sam and Theo were getting ready to go to bed. As they got done and made their to to their room, Theo had grabbed some plushies they had to cuddle. Once they got in their room Sam closed the door and flipped down on the bed before gently placing Theo on him and cuddling him. A smile formed on both of their faces as they cuddled. Soo. Theo fell asleep, then Sam. In the future they would have a beautiful kid, named Sally. She would have Theo eyes and Sam's hair. They all lived happily, with their friends of course too. They all were happy, crafty and hoppy started to date, crafty and bobby friendship started and most importantly Sam and Theo had a kid! It was bliss for everyone, no other thing. Nothing terrible would ever happen.... right?

Le end.

Oh my god- this is so d*cking short but I seriously didn't have any ideas and it's 2am for me. Anyways this is the end book, and I'm VERY sorry if I didn't write your request. Again I'm falling out of poppy playtime for a bit and I wanna focus on other books, plus my motivation for this book is almost completely gone. But besides that I hope you enjoyed this and have a good day/night my muffins!!!

See you in my other books!!!
🧸 With love, I hope your flower becomes the prettiest you seen~