chapter one !

╭ ╮

Ramirez Residence
Monday, 6:30 AM

╰ ╯

─────・─────・────・────・ ─────・

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. your alarm clock goes off on your phone & you quickly stop it. after so many snoozes, you finally get up. you wake up still half asleep and feeling groggily since you didn't really get much hours of rest. you slide on your bear slippers and walk to the bathroom to start your morning routine.

"i seriously can't wait till the last day of school. tired of waking up every morning." you say to yourself as you apply to the toothpaste into your toothbrush and start brushing your teeth. after you wash your face, do your skincare & blast some music.

in the meantime, you pick out your outfit while you're jamming to "no one knows, brent faiyaz" you decide to wear your black bodysuit, black zip-up hoodie, grey tight stacked sweatpants, black socks & your black yeezy foam runners. you go back into the bathroom, sit on top of the counter and take a mirror picture to later on post.

 you go back into the bathroom, sit on top of the counter and take a mirror picture to later on post

as you're scrolling through instagram. you look at the time and it reads, 7:45 AM. you grab ur backpack and head over to isa's room since this is the time she usually gets up. you knock on the door and hear no response so you walk in and see her still sleeping. you tap her and she wakes up.

"come on, time to get up." you say as you pull her covers down exposing her to the cold air. she quickly pulls the covers back up to her as she sits up. "good morning" she says

"good morning isa" you say as you're leaving making ur way to Ricky's room. you knock on his door and hear no response so you walk in and see novalie sleeping in rickys bed and ricky putting on a sweater nearby his closet. he comes over to you and hugs you. "good morning little sis"

"good morning rickyy, does mom know novalie is here?" you ask him pulling away from the hug. "yeah she does know, they met each other officially last night." he says. "oooh okay! well imma go downstairs cause i smell pancakes!" you say as you leave making your way downstairs and seeing ur mom in the kitchen making breakfast. a couple minutes after, isa and ricky come downstairs as well. "good morning mama" you all say placing a kiss on her cheeks.

"good morning guys, come get ur breakfast." she smiles and says and you guys get up to get ur breakfast. you guys quickly eat since you have to be at school at 9 AM & it was already 8:30. you quickly grab a sprite out the fridge, grab ur stuff and head out. "later mama!" you say as you walk out the door. she waves back as you guys get into rickys car.